RE:During this crisis

If you exclude 4 total hours for going to physical therapy sessions, it's been 7 continuous days. Going back from there, it was 8 clothed hours (flying home from Arizona) after 5 naked days in the sun. So I guess it's been 11 1/2 of the past 12 days. :-)

This post was edited

It is not possible to practice naturism outside at this time except for those who have a garden. My house does not allow to be naked everywhere in normal time especially on the ground floor! Since the beginning of confinement, I am naked all over the house with sometimes high to not increase heating costs Really naked? 24 hours but already several times.

This post was edited

If you exclude 4 total hours for going to physical therapy sessions, it's been 7 continuous days. Going back from there, it was 8 clothed hours (flying home from Arizona) after 5 naked days in the sun. So I guess it's been 11 1/2 of the past 12 days. :-)

96% nude for 12 days and 97.6% for 7. Impressive!
When do you thing you will need to get dressed and buy something?

This post was edited

since 3/16 I have only had clothes on 3 days. one trip to doctor and two trips to pick up groceries at drive through pick up.

This post was edited

Yesterday, three people noted that they had been continuously nude for 18. 20 and 22 days, and two of them noted that the same was true for all members of their household.
Who here has a similar experience?

This post was edited

I feel like such a rookie. I only have 2 days under my belt.

This post was edited

I feel like such a rookie. I only have 2 days under my belt.

We have had workers here getting the yard in shape so today will be our first full nude day.

This post was edited

Enjoy!! You've got a great day for it !!!

This post was edited

Now that I work from home I'm naked pretty much all the time. However, I can't claim continuous nudity as I have to dress to go shopping, and to drive steam trains (definitely not doing that naked) and the odd trip into the office.

I'd love to be able to do that naked but it would not be approved of. I do manage the drive each way naked but that's because they don't know :)

This post was edited

Our grandson is spending a lot of time here because his school is closed and his father, mother, stepfather and other grandmother are all working. I am therefore nude less than usual.

However, I wore shirts less than usual because I had fewer places to go and haven't worn long pants in over 4 months!

This post was edited