korean spas

From NY and i enjoy the korean spas in both ny and NJ. Also have been to one in VA

Anyone else from USA that enjoys them?

This topic was edited
RE:korean spas

I have been to Spa World in Northern Virginia. It was nice to spend the day nude with other men; but it got very crowded in the afternoon.

This post was edited

Absolutely- best way to relax after hiking. I have only been to two in the Seattle area. One is north and one is south of downtown.

This post was edited

Ive been to spa world in VA as well I prefer the mixed gender environment than the men only of the spa. Sitting the pool and sauna was still nice though.

This post was edited

i have enjoyed spas / hammams all over the world. Most recently frequented several in Muslim west Africa. Even though an all male environment the culture does not allow complete nudity so swimsuits are required. But still an awesome atmosphere so soak and steam and get scrubbed and massaged in sometimes centuries old places.

This post was edited

I went to Jeju spa in Duluth GA once and enjoyed it immensely. That was probably 10 years ago though, so cant vouch for it today.

This post was edited

I go to Jeju once a month. It is such a relaxing way to spend a morning. I just wish it wasn't an hour away.

This post was edited