Annual Checkup

I am fortunate to have pretty good health and stay in shape with exercise and diet. But I had not had a checkup in about 10 years, so decided I should schedule one. Well, the California clinics are always busy, so after a month, finally got into for my checkup. However, all the physicians were busy, so they had scheduled a PA for the checkup. So after the preliminary blood pressure and answer questions by the female nurse, she told be to undress and gave a paper gown. So, the door opened and in walked a 28 year old attractive Asian Physician Assistant ... she went to her desk, went through my file, asked multiple questions .. then walked over to check me out ... skin, muscle tone ... and then asked me to raise my gown - for a hernia test - which I had not had since high school ... so standing bare (light paper gown pulled over my head ) while she placed a finger in my groin, asked me to turn my head and cough ... checked the other side and then fondled my balls ... and pulled on my shaft .. and rubbed up and down ...
then returned to her desk ... I asked if she needed me to get dressed .. and said no need ... and proceeded to ask questions for another 10-15 minutes ... while I stood bare in the room about 8 feet from her
then she finished her questions ... said I could get dressed ... to schedule a followup in a year ... and left ...

This topic was edited
RE:Annual Checkup

She didn't check your prostate?

This post was edited

Interesting question ... now that you mention it ... and, no, she didn't ...
probably because she also scheduled a couple followup appointments ...
and they did perform a prostrate on one of those appointments ...

This post was edited

As a private pilot, I have to get a fairly thorough physical every couple years, and mine's coming up. Well, I forewarned the PA about it, and mentioned it's been several years since I got a digital exam; she said she would have the doctor do that part. So, that'll prolly involve making another visit after the scheduled visit. I'll request a full panel blood work up too, since I'm a grumpy old fart of 68 and change.

That said, it's a small town of some 10,000, with a denominational liberal arts university here, with several Protestant Evangelical churches--one of which I am a member (but they definitely don't know I'm a nudist).

I suppose for this physical, I'll have to wear tighty whities (I'm almost always commando), just so I don't create a scandal. [Roll eyes]

This post was edited