nude skype reading

Who's up for a naked cam group of readers. Let's turn on our cams, open a book, and keep each other motivated to turn those pages. We could also talk about what we're reading. I'm a bookseller, so I have a lot of recommendations, and I love hearing what other guys are enjoying.

This topic was edited
RE:nude skype reading

Several years ago I went through a stint of working on a project from home. I met a guy from GA who worked naked in his home office too, and we'd often connect in the morning, chat for a few minutes, and then leave our cams on as we worked. It was pleasant to look from what I was working on to see what my nude friend was up to. I typed a lot, he was on the phone a lot.

Sharing a reading session would be kind of similar. I like the idea of maybe brief sharing sessions about what we're reading.

This post was edited

That's just the sort of thing I'm talking about. Quiet social nudity for the 21st century. Who else is in?

This post was edited

I haven't started it yet. Still finding interested guys.

This post was edited

Yes, definitely interested. Sounds great. Count me in.

This post was edited

i had wanted to start a nude skype book club
i would be def interested in something like that

This post was edited

Anyone else?

This post was edited

Hi, I am a bookseller in Germany. And I am very interested!

This post was edited

I'm also interested !
Love a good reader and i always need recommandations.

This post was edited

I love to read. And I love to skype naked. Your reading group sounds like the perfect combination of both worlds.

This post was edited

Like a few others have already said, I love to read and like to Skype naked, and the guy who'd turn Skype on with a naked body on the other end and then they'd just go about their days, sounds like a good, fun, thing to be doing. I'm all for it!

This post was edited