What's the first album you bought?

What was the first album (vinyl, CD, cassette) you ever bought?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:What's the first album you bought?

8 track. Remember those?

This post was edited

8 track. Remember those?

Yes! My parents had (and maybe still have) those :-))

This post was edited

The first album my parents bought me was Michael Jackson's 'Bad' on cassette. The first album I bought myself with my pocket money was a compilation CD called 'Synthesizer Greatest' :-))

This post was edited

The first album my parents bought me was Michael Jackson's 'Bad' on cassette. The first album I bought myself with my pocket money was a compilation CD called 'Synthesizer Greatest' :-))

Just pulled that up on YouTube. Pretty good music! Made me think.....have you every wanted to go to space?? I think it'd be so neat to look down on earth!!!

This post was edited

The Beatles ... 1st album

By the time I was driving, 8 tracks were the thing but just before I got my license, I was learning to drive and listening to 4 track tapes in my uncle's car while learning to drive. Before that, my uncle had an LP player mounted under the dash. It was cool to use while parked but not so great while driving. It skipped like crazy! hahaha

This post was edited

Charlie Daniels ,Fire on the Mountain. On 8 track so I could listen to it in my Vega!

This post was edited

The first album my parents bought me was Michael Jackson's 'Bad' on cassette. The first album I bought myself with my pocket money was a compilation CD called 'Synthesizer Greatest' :-))Just pulled that up on YouTube. Pretty good music! Made me think.....have you every wanted to go to space?? I think it'd be so neat to look down on earth!!!

That's a good question for a new topic! :-)))

If you like 'Synthesizer Greatest', there are 7 volumes and also 2 called 'Synthesizer Greatest: The Classical Masterpieces'.

This post was edited

Inagadadavida by Iron utterfly.

This post was edited

8 track. Remember those?

Do I. My dad had a great sound system in the house. A pioneer receiver, a Garrard record player and he bought an 8 track player that you could record onto the tapes from . He also had mounted an 8 track player under the dash of his (which became my brother and mine's first car) 1966 Rambler station wagon. (We nicknamed it the Midnight Rambler). The car cost $2600 brand new. First album I recorded onto 8 track was Traffic's Greatest Hits. Had Low Spark of High Heel Boys on it.

This post was edited

My first 45 was "Last Kiss", My first album was an album by Ron and Jeremy. My first 8 track was Machine Head by Deep Purple. Sure glad my music had changed

This post was edited