Lifestyle couple

We so much enjoy just being nude in the sun and talking to others but also don't mind meeting up with other couples for some fun in our private rooms. Are there other couple or singles out there at CC who can be respect the public rules but also enjoy private activities with consenting adults?

This topic was edited
RE:Lifestyle couple

This needs too go to trueswingers. This is not an appropriate topic for this site

This post was edited

The Cove is not a lifestyle club. As a member I wish you'd respect that so as not to make others feel uncomfortable there. Why not try Caliente or Paradise Lakes. There is also a swingers night club up on 92.

This post was edited

If you wanna do that type of stuff, not judging at all...... There is a swinger place on 92 called Secrets... A friend of mine and his wife enjoys that lifestyle, when I passed Secrets on the way to CC, I sent him a pic of the sign. He didn't know it was there, he said they go there and said it's nice...

This post was edited

We are a lifestyle couple but we dont flaunt it. We enjoy being nudists and having fun in the privacy of private locations.

This post was edited

We are a lifestyle couple but we dont flaunt it. We enjoy being nudists and having fun in the privacy of private locations.

This post was edited

What I dont understand is the concept you dont have sex when your a nudist. We all have sex, the question is do we flaunt our interests openly? If you have a few people start chatting and it turns out they have a mutual sexual orientation and choose to go elsewhere why is that an issue? The point of nudism not allowing swingers should be nudism not allowing people to push open unwelcome flirtation on anyone, it doesnt matter if your gay, lesbian, straight, into group sex or just anonymous sex. The point should be trying to push unwanted advances on people should not be condoned, not what your sexual preferences are in private. And fyi secrets is a terrible place to go, its highly sexually aggressive and not in a good way. Open sexuality but nothing but unwanted sexual advances. Real lifestyle couples are about the lifestyle and not a booty call club.

This post was edited

I also agree that 'lifestyle' folks should be/are welcome at the Cove. We all know that the Cove is pretty strict about what goes on in public, but what happens behind closed doors isn't anybody's business but those that are involved.

This post was edited

I always thought the whole idea of "nudism" was to respect the lifestyles of other people as long as they don't infringe on yours. Isn't that the argument "nudists" make when they want to mow their lawn in the nude while the neighbors object? Isn't that what we say at "clothing optional" beaches? "We're not bothering you, so please don't bother us!" Why does that fall apart at CC when an old lady in a tee-shirt marked "SECURITY" with a whistle around her neck sees somebody dressed (IN HER OPINION) at a dance, and "orders" them to "take it off" and dance nude? Who makes up that rule? Why? Does she also go around and check the hotel rooms? Why don't we simply Live and Let Live?

This post was edited