Nude gay sailing?

I've decided that in 2020 I am finally taking a nudist sailing adventure. Who's been on a Salty Boys or Sailor Dudes or Gay Sail trip? What did you love/hate? Would love to gain the view of someone who's been on a trip.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude gay sailing?

I went August 2018. Love being nude and traveling/cruising but not something I would do again with SaltyBoys.
If you want to contact me on a private chat be happy to discuss.

This post was edited

Hey brother. Was on a salty boys cruise in 2015, Greece, and while had a great time with the guys I met (still keep in touch with three), I wouldnt do a cruise with saltyboys again. Feel free to hit me up privately for more details. Jeff

This post was edited

Did Saltyboys in Thailand, great trip, so spectacular! Would stop in the middle of the crystal blue ocean, be able to see metres into the water, we'd all jump off and splash about! Boat I was on didn't have air con, very hot in the cabins with little air movement, I think from this learning they are moving to air con yachts. Good mix of people, Dutch, Aussie, Portugese, Russian. Highly recommendable.

This post was edited

I was looking into the same thing for 2021 as 2020 is a wash. Had my sights on Greece. Have you found any recommendations?

This post was edited

I'm curious to know why not saltyboys... Had my eye on booking a sailing cruise with them for a while now...

This post was edited

Me too. I am interested in a gay nudist sailing trip. Did you gather information about? Thanks:

David

This post was edited

Hi, I was thinking about gay nudist sailing holiday for next summer. I've seen saltyboys as it seems very popular and they have a wide range of possibilities. I would like to know about your experience and why you didn't like it. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

David.

This post was edited

Have you heard about Everything To Sea? They run nude sailing for men in smaller groups and in Indonesia. Ive been to one of their trips last year and I really liked it. Very chill crowd.

This post was edited

Yes I am planning a trip, and really like the look and feel at Sea based oin Indonesia. Small business hands on involvement and smaller boats, one being a beautiful wooden old fishing vessel.Hoping to do one in 2023

This post was edited