RE:Favorite Coffee Food/Snacks

I know you can bake... I was referring to your love of chocolate! ;DDDDDD:-))))

...and I can only imagine how good banana bread would taste with some Belgium chocolate!!! ;-)

This post was edited

Sitting outside this morning with my coffee and a slice of banana bread that my wife made this week. No sun, but the birds are singing and a few deer have walked by the back fence.Never tasted banana bread but it sure sounds delicious! :-)))

:-OOOOOOO You've never had banana bread????? You've definitely got a treat coming when you try it!!!

This post was edited

I know you can bake... I was referring to your love of chocolate! ;DDDDDD:-))))...and I can only imagine how good banana bread would taste with some Belgium chocolate!!! ;-)

Only one way to find out! :-)))

This post was edited

Sitting outside this morning with my coffee and a slice of banana bread that my wife made this week. No sun, but the birds are singing and a few deer have walked by the back fence.Never tasted banana bread but it sure sounds delicious! :-))):-OOOOOOO You've never had banana bread????? You've definitely got a treat coming when you try it!!!

Banana bread isn't that well known here. At least I don't think it is. No doubt there probably will be some bakeries who sell it (and probably more in our neighbouring country The Netherlands), but have not seen it at any yet. Guess the best chance to taste banana bread is to make it myself! :-))

This post was edited

I know you can bake... I was referring to your love of chocolate! ;DDDDDD:-))))...and I can only imagine how good banana bread would taste with some Belgium chocolate!!! ;-)Only one way to find out! :-)))

I'm workin' on it! I wouldn't hold your breath but I'm truly working on it! ;D River cruise is very, very high on the travel list!

This post was edited

When I used to drink coffee on a regular basis It was more cream and sugar than coffee. It was more like candy! Now i usually only drink it when I'm traveling to help keep me awake and then I get it from McDonald's with a egg, sausage and cheese Mcmuffin. And it's with Caramel. :-)

This post was edited

I am finishing up my most recent cup of coffee this morning and my most wonderful wife walks by and asks if Im hungry; I reply that a small snack would be nice. She returns a few moments later with cold Pineapple & bacon pizza...breakfast of champions she states. I couldnt agree more. And...its even great with coffee.

This post was edited

Ok...folks...I know I am not the only breakfast pizza guy out there...the rest of you jump in here somewhere!!!

This post was edited