New Mexico

Anybody care to watch a race sometime? Maybe bbq , have a drink?

This topic was edited
RE:New Mexico

We'd love to. It's a bummer we're so far away.

This post was edited

Would love to but right now we are up in WA state awaiting the birth of our first grandson...have fun, see you this fall. We will be back in time for the last NASCAR race

This post was edited

I am definitely down to watch a race sometime!

This post was edited

That sounds like fun and I love bbq. My wife is kinda shy so she may only wear a bikini unless we start in on the tequila....lol. We live in Las Cruces and have a farm in Radium Springs also....near Deming on the Rio Grande. We should plan a meet sometime. I am afraid my wife and I don't buy the Corina and think it is just the flu. We don't wear masks but if it will help we can do the social distancing. Lets get together sometime.

This post was edited

Yes we should get together before it gets to cold , but then again we could stay indoors and watch a race...lol and have a few daquris...w tequilla..

This post was edited

We will be back in NM in early November. maybe we all can meet at our place, on Nov 8th, and watch the final race, since we are in between you guys, or meet somewhere else where we can watch the race nude. we have RV hookups so you could stay in your own comfort, and, we have a spare bedroom. probably don't want to drive home after the race, after imbibing on various adult drinks!

This post was edited

I may have to get in on this. I think I might be able to arrange it.

This post was edited