Long weekend spent nude

In some ways it was a very nice Labor Day weekend and in other ways it couldve been much nicer. On the plus side Ive been nude since Thursday evening and my wife had also been nude around the house on and off. However, its been 100-110 each day with horrible air quality due to the many California fires. On top of that our air conditioner died last week and it will be several more days before a new one is installed. With the smoke there have only been a couple of times where its been decent enough to spend time out at the pool and even then enough smoke up high to block most of the sun. So its been a long nude weekend trying to stay cool mostly indoors in a very warm house.

This topic was edited
RE:Long weekend spent nude

We spent Friday-Tuesday at our local camp and other than a sweatshirt at night (it dropped into the low 60s/high 50s F at night) and getting dressed to go celebrate our anniversary Sunday night, we were nude the whole weekend. Today around 3pm we had to leave to beat the regular commuter traffic and it was hard getting dressed and leaving.

This post was edited

jehoram wrote:I remember many years ago when my first wife and I were living in an apartment in a heat wave. We went out and got a window air conditioner and pretty much camped out in that room until the temperatures went down. Maybe that's an option for you.

New AC system should be installed tomorrow but could have to wait until Friday. Weve bee surviving. We watch the AQI numbers and check outside, when it drops way down and cools enough (most but not all nights), usually about 2am we open up and turn on the whole house fan and that helps a lot. We will also run the HVAC fan without the AC to filter the air. The worst was one afternoon where the house got up to 88, definitely. nude time, and the smoke was bad enough that we couldnt enjoy the pool. Yesterday it was cooler nut the AQI here got up to 484 - Hazardous. If you really had to, going outside for just a few minutes wouldgive you a headache.

This post was edited

Ashes. Ashes. They All Fall Down. The air quality in the Sacramento Valley is terrible. And everyday it just seems to get worse. It has really put a damper on my nude time in my back yard. SMUD turned off our power for about 6 hellish hours at the height of the heat wave. Cold showers and bitching carried me thru.
We should all be thankful. Our homes are intact. Many people are not as fortunate.
And we can all enjoy an cooling trend in the weather.

This post was edited

Nope, they will finish it Monday. As I write the the Air Quality Index (AQI) is 322-Hazardous. We ended up getting a couple of the air purifiers we had at a business because air is so bad and was starting to get bad even indoors.

This post was edited

Since our business has been shut down due to the covid our weeks and weekends seem the same and I am spending most of the time nude when at home which is most of the time. I did have to get new tires put on the van and always spend Sundays at her mothers but other than that I'm nude. We are moving in a month so have lots of packing to do and other than making trips to Goodwill I will be packing in the nude.

This post was edited

Since our business has been shut down due to the covid our weeks and weekends seem the same and I am spending most of the time nude when at home which is most of the time. I did have to get new tires put on the van and always spend Sundays at her mothers but other than that I'm nude. We are moving in a month so have lots of packing to do and other than making trips to Goodwill I will be packing in the nude.

I assume that means unpacking too. Someone on another board posted that when he was in college, several male students rented a house. One of them stripped naked as soon as he brought everything in and was always nude in the house after that. Within a few days, they all abandoned clothes in the house and remained home nudists for the year.

This post was edited

If I'm not going out I'm nude. I strip as soon as I walk in the door, until I have to leave again.. Backyard is completely private so I'm always naked out there as well

This post was edited

Same here. Once I hit the front door, clothes come off. Actually, sometimes I don't even have to do that as i often drive naked, too. And I am lucky to have a private back yard and pool -- very rare in Southern California.

This post was edited

I don't drive nude but in warm weather the only thing I am wearing by the time I get home is a pair of shorts so it doesn't take long to get naked.

This post was edited

Jealous!!!

This post was edited