Anyone here have a pubic piercing or tattoo?

I like to keep my pubic hair shaved and with my shaved pubes, I want to add a little decoration. I was thinking of either a pubic piercing or tattoo. The thing I have with tattoos are that they are permanent and if I get one now and lets says, 10 years later, I don't want it anymore, it's going to be a hassle to have it removed. Whereas a piercing, if ever I don't want it anymore, I can just take the piercing out and let the hole close up. So I was leaning towards a piercing, but then read that the rejection rate is rather high. Not to mention the infection it could potentially cause. Last thing I want is to have to run to the doctor if something serious happens during the healing process.

So anyone have a pubic piercing, tattoo or both? Anyone can give me advice on what they personally think is better and why? If you can give your thoughts and opinion on either one or both, I would greatly appreciate the insight.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone here have a pubic piercing or tattoo?

If you want some decoration down there but don't want permanence, pain or rejection why not try temporary adornment such as a cock ring, glans ring or cage. Some guys here swear by them for both decoration and sensation and they can be varied or discarded at will.

The problem with cock rings is that they are frowned upon in the nudist community as people see them as sex toys rather than decoration.

I'm strongly considering a small pubic tattoo. Just a small one that's either in the middle or side of the pubic area. At least with a small pubic tattoo, I can always grow out my pubic hair and cover it up in the event that I don't like it anymore.

This post was edited

I have a pubic piercing, pubic tattoo and penis tattoo.

This post was edited

Try putting on a temporary tatto first to see if you like it. Google temporary tattoos and find something you like

This post was edited

I have a Prince Albert and love it. I take it out once a week for cleaning and leave it in for all sexual activity, but by far has been masturbation. It increased my sensitivity and feels great. The piercer started me at an 8 gauge which is high for most. 5 years later I am still at that size as I think my penis looks great with the ring at its current size. I may upgrade one day but for now its perfect. I also like the attention my penis gets at nude resorts and locker rooms. Many dudes have asked about it and some even ask to touch or see it erect to see how the ring looks. As far as I know I have influenced 4 people to get their penis pierced. Metal head club!

This post was edited

If you want some decoration down there but don't want permanence, pain or rejection why not try temporary adornment such as a cock ring, glans ring or cage. Some guys here swear by them for both decoration and sensation and they can be varied or discarded at will.The problem with cock rings is that they are frowned upon in the nudist community as people see them as sex toys rather than decoration.I'm strongly considering a small pubic tattoo. Just a small one that's either in the middle or side of the pubic area. At least with a small pubic tattoo, I can always grow out my pubic hair and cover it up in the event that I don't like it anymore.

Thus the hypocrisy of the nudist community.

This post was edited

I'm a huge fan of pubic decorations, especially with jewelry. I wear a cockring and PA all the time, and will sometimes go with ballstretchers or ballweights. My favorite pubic tattoo was on a guy who shaved his pubes smooth and then had a stick figure of a guy pushing a reel lawnmower where his pubic hair used to be. Nice humor and it emphasizes the cool process of shaving pubes.

Getting the PA was easy, although admittedly painful. I started at 10g and have since upsized over the years to 00000g. I usually wear either the 00g or 000g jewelry and I do enjoy the questions that it brings forth. I always answer forthrigthly, knowing it probably took some guts to get up the nerve to ask about my PA.

This post was edited