Uncircumcised st nudist venues

Is it embarrassing to be uncircumcised at nues venues?

This topic was edited
RE:Uncircumcised st nudist venues

No.

This post was edited

Not at all. Perfectly normal.

This post was edited

Why on earth would it be? You are born uncircumcised, that is the natural state of the penis.
Dont take that as a criticism of those who are circumcised. Maybe a dig at a stupid question.

This post was edited

Think of it this way.
You have a wrapped present for some one to unwrap.
:-)

This post was edited

I never had a choice. It's usually up to the parents when we are born. As to why, my understanding is that for sanity reasons most parents circumcise their male babies. I even heard of adults doing that for the same reason.

This post was edited

There are medical conditions that can be relieved by circumcision along with religious traditions, but nobody should be embarrassed by their current condition. Since circumcision has been the norm for some cultures for several millennia, I wonder why the practice became normal.

This post was edited

I hate being circumcised and envy any male that never had it done. Circumcision should not be done at birth and the penis should be left alone. The penis is meant to have a full foreskin and not to mention, having it cut off is extremely cruel and painful to the baby.

This post was edited

@dadude
I hate being circumcised and...

You don't need to be so dramatic. It's not that big of deal. There are better things to concern yourself with than a long-gone patch of skin on your dick. You should be more careful how you express yourself. It's an ancient tradition and hundreds of millions of people consider it important.

This post was edited

@dadudeI hate being circumcised and...You don't need to be so dramatic. It's not that big of deal. There are better things to concern yourself with than a long-gone patch of skin on your dick. You should be more careful how you express yourself. It's an ancient tradition and hundreds of millions of people consider it important.

It is such a big deal for some. Like any procedure it carries risk. My brother has a close friend who was circumcised shortly after birth and it was botched. Despite several attempts to improve things he still cant get aroused/have sex with suffering significant discomfort.

This post was edited

@dadudeI hate being circumcised and...You don't need to be so dramatic. It's not that big of deal. There are better things to concern yourself with than a long-gone patch of skin on your dick. You should be more careful how you express yourself. It's an ancient tradition and hundreds of millions of people consider it important.

It is such a big deal for some. Like any procedure it carries risk. My brother has a close friend who was circumcised shortly after birth and it was botched. Despite several attempts to improve things he still cant get aroused/have sex with suffering significant discomfort.

This post was edited