RE:What are the tags - textile, barefoot, undies, ... ultra-nudist ?

I still think super nudists should go in a phone booth, if they can find one and strip naked. Ultra nudists should get rid of most of their clothes.

lol

This post was edited

I still think super nudists should go in a phone booth, if they can find one and strip naked. Ultra nudists should get rid of most of their clothes.

Tried it, but was unable to fly without my cape

This post was edited

Can't fly without your cape! A must for the super nudist!

This post was edited

Can't fly without your cape! A must for the super nudist!
Perhaps a towel might work.

This post was edited

Agreed. My thoughts exactly, Just did not express it properly!

This post was edited

Thank you!!! I didn't know what the terms meant or how I changed between them! One day I'll be a super-nudist, one day...

This post was edited

I saw them but had not even thought of that yet.
cool

This post was edited

How bizarre! My tag seems to have reverted back to "Textile", and instead of a yellow/gold it's now gray.

And now that I mention it, my tag changed to "Butt naked". Strange things going on here!

This post was edited

How bizarre! My tag seems to have reverted back to "Textile", and instead of a yellow/gold it's now gray.And now that I mention it, my tag changed to "Butt naked". Strange things going on here!

If someone deletes a topic that you responded to your total number of post will drop as well as your ranking. It also happens when you are removed from a group or the group is deleted.

This post was edited

About a year so ago my count dropped about 10% when a few people left and closed their accounts. Any topic they started was deleted along with every entry in those topics.I will admit, I am finding a lot of members that have been here for years with low forum post counts. I do not know if posts in the groups count.I can see my post count, but I haven't been able to see other's posts counts since the site update.It also appears the forum based post count title seems to now be sticky. Currently the rank you had when you made a post since the update sticks with that post. As you progress up the scale you new title sticks to new posts. Prior to the upgrade when you advanced, all your historic posts were update with your new title.Bob

I find that this has happened to me some as well. I go to topics that I know I have contributed to and my posts are not there. I even see posts that pertain to a post that I have made but can't find the post that was being responded to. Frustrating. (sorry if this doesn't make sense)

This post was edited