Indoor Volleyball event

Did you all see September AANR Bulletin, DWB and Cleveland North coast Naturist are putting together a nude two day indoor volleyball event early November at a sports complex near Dayton. I believe Vinnycmh from this site is hosting some yoga classes and there will be other activities going on for those not wanting to play Volleyball. We know Ohio naked time in November away from home is difficult to find, so I am hoping to see a couple of you there. Looks like a pretty nice event and it is the 1st annual event and maybe if there is enough interest, we can make this a great recurring yearly get together. I know Mike was working on discounts at some of the nearby hotels for those travelling. You can get more information at the Dayton Warm Breezes web site. Daytonwarmbreezes.org/events.htm or email Mike at qualifiedappraisermike@gmail.com hope you all can make it and lose those clothes for a while.

This topic was edited
RE:Indoor Volleyball event

Thanks to all that came out, meet some great people. Wasn't sure how many naked people would show up in Ohio in our coldest weekend in November but there was a good turn out and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I could not make it back out Sunday so I'm not sure who won the naked volleyball competition so I have to check in with DWB. Hopefully we can do this again next year and more of you can come.

This post was edited

Scott, I agree, I thought they did a great job for the first Dayton Indoor Games. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. I made it out both days and had a blast. Really great crowd on Saturday. Still a nice crowd on Sunday, but not as large as Saturday's. I didn't play volleyball, but I really got into the Pickleball! Thanks to the venue who hosted the event and let's hope they do it again next year!!

This post was edited

I was there as well. This was my first larger venue. It really was great. Volleyball was fun. Everybody was excellent. I got to meet some new friends. I would definitely go back in a heartbeat.

This post was edited

Good to hear you made it. I guess I need to come up with a way to identify myself as a TN member or a way to spot each other. Hopefully next year if they can pull it off again it will only get bigger and better!

This post was edited

I just saw this. I would have loved to have been there. I went to my 1st nude event a year ago but chickened out getting naked. This Summer I went to my 1st Naturist camp.l8ved it. Trying to save my money to rejoin Northcoast Naturists and camp membership so I can go more often. I'm dieting and exercising so I will feel more comfortable being naked in public. I hope I can find more local group activities so I can do more nude activities during the Winter months. I would go a game or movie night if anyone is having a gathering in the Cleveland,Ohio area.

This post was edited

I'll have to check in a little more often. I would have loved to be there.

This post was edited

I enjoyed playing on Saturday, unable to go Sunday due to church commitment. Had dinner that night with Mike. Great event, great evening. I will be there this coming year as well.

Don

This post was edited

I have heard the second annual Dayon Indoor Games is on at the same location on November 7 &8th 2020. So mark your calendars and set your reminders, and hopefully I will see some of you there. If I get any further news I pass it along.

This post was edited

It official, the games are on. It more than just Volleyball, plenty to do and it is free this year but only for one day. I will try to keep this thread current as we know our governor keeps changing the rules. Hope to see atleast some of my TN friends there!

This post was edited

I see you guys are already talking about the Dayton Indoor Games! Thanks, GoingN8ked, for promoting this! As you see, it is on this year. Y'all should know this is a grassroot project, organized and funded by only a few individuals. Because of the virus, it was decided to make it 1-day event and free. Next year, we'll be back to the 2-day full-on event! This year, let's just get out and stretch a minute (naked, of course!). Check out Facebook page Dayton Indoor Games or send me a message.

This post was edited