RE:Human, not an object

A year later, not much has changed.

If it's changed at all I'm sure it's worst than it was not better!!!! :-(

This post was edited

Your post hits right in the feels.Exactly my thoughts. I really shouldnt feel paranoid and apprehensive (what a word btw lol) to have my nude image as a profile picture on a nudist site, yes I feel like I'm walking on eggshells the whole time, I really shouldnt have to feel this way. I've been known to block people to 'compliment' on my body. I'm not nude for your entertainment, I am a nudist. Making someone feel worthless is very easy when people react like they never seen a nude person (on a nudist site)

One of the reasons I have often thought about leaving myself. If they can't treat you as a person, as a human being with feelings, is it still worth it to be a member here? There are a lot, and I mean A LOT, of jerks here who think they can treat you any way they want to. Without the slightest respect. Luckily there are also some very great people here who make it worth continue being a member.

This post was edited

Thanks to you both for being strong, confident women. I know I'm not the only guy here that appreciates your input on many relevant topics of discussion. I hope your posts get some of those guys, you are speaking of, to reflect on their comments and behavior towards women here and in general. I suspect they act this way here because they seem to get away with it and have no accountability.

This post was edited

Never have liked people that have no respect for others whether it be man or woman. I can only imagine what you women go through on here other than what you post or comment about. I would totally understand if you left the site but hope that you stay!!!!

This post was edited

Im glad that youre staying strong. It really irritates me that those types of people seek to exploit a nudist website for something that is clearly destructive and selfish. My wife will, on occasion, look at the posts and it really bothers her and only reinforces what shes often heard about naturism. She sees the positive impacts that its had on me but still struggles with how people can approach nudity without any sexual feelings associated with it. I wont let the pervs redefine naturism or who I am and am glad to be in the company of people who feel the same.

My wife used to look over this site and see all the topics I posted to and pics I uploaded. Initially, this site was a disappointment to us both and we left. We were contacted by friends that stated that the format had changed and it was a good site again. We returned and within a very short period of time, the knuckleheads re-emerged and she stopped looking over the site. A real shame because she could have helped guys with hesitant or reluctant spouses much better than I could. When we first began visiting and joining nudist/naturist websites, message boards and forums, she stated that she didn't like them because people can be whomever they want and say whatever they wanted and take no responsibility or taken honestly and seriously. That is what this site has become, regrettably. So much potential for real nudists but that takes a back seat to the money it will bring in.

This post was edited

Preach it Sister!

This post was edited

I wont let the pervs redefine naturism
That should be chiseled in granite somewhere.

This post was edited

and to be honest sometimes it really bring out the worse in me as a person, the moment you get too jaded to be immidiately suspect of someone coming on to you. Which really happens alot and it did change my character someone of being less welcoming than I used to be. I have this thing mostly against people from my own country, because they immidiately want to date you or go to resorts with you, ask for your social media or telephone, and try to make you feel guilty/ or be a horrible person when you decline their offers. "you must be fake then" will of course be used. So that is one of the reasons I'm extremely picky and maybe paranoid in a way towards new people. I used to be introvert way before I even considered nudism, and that kinda came back to me. its hard to find a balance of judgement when it comes to other people. Not only men are doing it either, some of the women are just as bad. Seems the box with says 'bisexual' in my profile stirs the idea by others that I'm all into a perverse sexual free for all or something. I myself must really be careful that I dont turn to the darkside, with my mostly optimistic personality, but being on guard the whole time does bring out some deeply hidden anger within myself, and then i'm not afraid to lash out. I want to be here and enjoy this community too, and I simply will not stand by and see how others ruin it. I was in earlier tonight and some dude started immidiately talking about his genitals, so i basically said *f*** you and blocked him. wow im writing a whole blog in here now it seems lol. dunno kinda had to vent. *bad day*

It's ok to be extremely picky. I'm like that too.

Sad to say, but I have yet to meet someone here from my country who I would not mind meeting in real life.

This post was edited

Not mad at that at all. I am sorry that you or anybody else has to be subjected to those types of attitudes and responses. It's just a shame that there is the constant pressure to have to deal with overtly lurid persons who are on the site for only one thing, not necessarily making any real attempt to understand the premise behind this site. This is my second time on this site after 2 yr hiatus and nothing has really changed, however this time around I am meeting a few more people who just want to have cool conversations, so there is hope.:)

This post was edited