RE:Guys seem to love my balls

Yes, and you have some beautiful balls to go with that bouncing cock.

This post was edited

It seems that anything above/larger than the 'normal/average' size gets guys attentions, if it's anything to do with our balls, penis, ass but other parts also. I've heard guys comment to others and even to me, what nice size "blank" you have. Or they get hard on seen what got their attention. In general most guys take it in stride and some are rather flattered by the 'compliment'. I agree they look nice and bigger is better for most of guys.

I take it in stride as with my genitals, I really didn't have a say in how they came out, not like during those 9 months I got to select what I wanted to have. Body shape, that's where I'm proud of, as it's taken long time to get where I'm am with my physique. If you put the effort into improving your health, you'll feel better and be able to do more and in many cases have a better image of yourself. The other rewards that come with it and one is definite the 'compliments' from others in many ways, some that you'd never expect. Be proud of what you have in our manhood, regardless if it's average, above or below average, they are yours and it's something that will attract others attention, seen it on tumblr and even the new tumblr, guys liking all types of size and shapes.

This post was edited

Just when I think groups and topics couldnt get any more ridiculous. Smh

This post was edited

Yes, I do!

This post was edited

I always have guys telling me they love my balls and want to hold them.

This post was edited

Ive often been told I have big balls but I think they are just average

This post was edited

I get that a lot too. Because I'm bad at taking a complement, I typically reply jokingly, "thanks, it depends on the weather tho!" LOL.

This post was edited