Friends question

We have known a couple for about six years now. We both have two children around the same age and spend a lot of time together. The kids often play nude in the summer whether it's at the beach, in the backyard with water toys, etc and they've taken numerous baths together. No big deal. There have been a few occasions that I've used their shower and once or twice one of them (the adults) has come into the bathroom for whatever reason whilst I was in there (the shower has a glass door so there's no hiding). None of that bothers me at all. I've reached the point where I want to start a conversation with them about maybe going out to White Tail together. They know I have gone and I am open about enjoying nude recreation. Despite being close with them and being pretty open about things I've hesitate to really dive into that conversation. I guess I don't want to jeopardize our friendship at all and I'm not sure if I should just flat out say "Hey, would you like to go to this nudist place with us?"

This topic was edited
RE:Friends question

Ask if they've ever been, and if so, what they thought. If they've not been, ask if they'd like to check it out sometime. It sounds like they already enjoy the lifestyle, why not try a change of scenery?

This post was edited