New to the site

Hello, brand new to the site and wanted to say hello. I hope to meet a lot of new, amazing people. Feel free to say hello. I will update my profile with pics soon. Thanks for having me.

This topic was edited
RE:New to the site

Hello and welcome to the group and to TN.

This post was edited

I dont understand how people can claim being a nudist and not post pics. The whole concept boggles my mind.

This post was edited

Thank you, its appreciated.

This post was edited

Welcome.

There probably are some amazing people here, but mostly were pretty ordinary.

This post was edited

Ordinary can be amazing if you use the right mindset. Thank for the warm welcome.

This post was edited

Hello and welcome.
There are lots of great TN members but some spammers as well. Just a part of online life I guess.
Sam in South Carolina.

This post was edited

Thats understandable. I can see how and why people could be reluctant to bare all for photos. Why not have a clothes photo for a profile image? From what i see you can get certified and the images I used are not available to be seen.

At the end of the day, everyone has their comfort zone.

This post was edited

Thank you, so far it was been great (minus the scam and spam private messages).

This post was edited

thanks Sam, the spammers is a little crazy, but its easy to ignore if you pay attention i assume.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site. May it play a part in starting this chapter of your life. Yea, it's the internet, and no, that buxom 20-year-old bisexual with her own website probably doesn't really want to be your special friend.... But the real people aren't that hard to find. (Thanks for putting up a face pic. It's a better introduction than anything else you could do.)

This post was edited