RE:Tracking (not) wearing clothing

Unfortunately we do not live far enough out in the country to dress apparently all the time.

This post was edited

Unfortunately we do not live far enough out in the country to dress apparently all the time.

Do you still wear as little as possible, primarily shorts only, like I do?

This post was edited

Yep. Cut the grass, get the mail. Actually had to get dressed for church last Sunday, it was only broadcast FB live for about 2 months before that. Something more like normal, finally.

This post was edited

Protracted periods with just shorts are no problem. Much more difficult to take that final step due to visitors at home and the need to go about daily business. Ironically lock down has been a real opportunity.

While I have the vast majority of the last 5 months shirtless, I haven't been able to go more than 3 days and 4 nights straight due to errands, Zoom meetings, etc.
One acquaintance of mine mentioned he rarely puts on a shirt for Zoom meetings, just keeps the camera on his face. Maybe I should try it.

This post was edited

Protracted periods with just shorts are no problem. Much more difficult to take that final step due to visitors at home and the need to go about daily business. Ironically lock down has been a real opportunity.

As I noted above, lockdown was actually worse for me for being nude since our grandson was here more and didn't go to day camp.
Better for not wearing shirts or long slacks.

This post was edited

Exercise equipment arrived a few days ago and finished assembling it last night.
Will be trying it out, nude of course, in a few minutes when I am fully awake.

This post was edited

During 2020 I spent 5 1/2 months with no long trousers and, socks on and normally no T-shirt with, the T-shirt on only for when mainly going shopping as well and shorts when I couldn't be nude.

This post was edited

I can usually manage 12 hours of completely naked time a day during the week and up to 18 hours per day on the weekend. The longest i have been able to go completely nude is about 72 hours. I have done this several times.

When I retire, I will be moving to a nude resort in Florida and hopefully go weeks without clothes. Just 10 short years away.

This post was edited

I can usually manage 12 hours of completely naked time a day during the week and up to 18 hours per day on the weekend. The longest i have been able to go completely nude is about 72 hours. I have done this several times.When I retire, I will be moving to a nude resort in Florida and hopefully go weeks without clothes. Just 10 short years away.

I am retired so my goal is 18 hours nude and 21 shirtless from May to September. Haven't gotten there because I am involved in several community activities that are more important to me than being nude and our grandson is here a lot in the summer.
72 hours seems like an unusual maximum amount of consecutive time to be nude. I would assume you sleep nude, so 3 days would also included 4 nights, so I would have expected something in the low 80's.
When you retire and move to FL do yo think you will get rid of most of your clothes? I have reduced my clothing supply to less than half of what I had when I was working. Donated all of my suits, most of my dress shirts and at least half of my business casual clothes. Tossed all of my underwear. Since I got a privacy fence around our pool, I got rid of most of my swimsuits. Also bought some home gym equipment and got rid of half of my gym shorts and sleeveless shirts. If I lived year round at a nudist resort in FL, I could probably get rid of at least half of what I have left for a total reduction of close to 80%

This post was edited

I have done about 104 hours totally nude ie 4 1/2 days 100% nude. Some members have done far more hours than that.

This post was edited