She said she was going back!

I always hike nude. However, I belong to a textile hiking group so when I hike with them I force myself to wear clothes. So I was on a three day backpacking trip in the Marble Mountains with two textile lady hikers. On the first day after setting up camp I walked down to the lake and went skinny dipping. In the distance they saw me so they kept their distance. The next morning the three of us went on a day hike. One of the ladies decided to go by herself on a different trail. That left one textile lady hiker and myself. We hiked together for a few hours and then she decided she was going to go back to camp to relax. I told her I was going to continue the day hike. She turned around and headed back to camp. I waited until she was out of sight and then I removed my shorts and hiked nude with just my boots and backpack. It was a beautiful day and I was just taking my time and enjoying the great outdoors. Suddenly, I notice that she came back. There she was in plain sight and I was totally naked. So I calmly took off my backpack and put on my shorts. She changed her mind and decided to join me again. We talked about where the trail was going and she again decided that perhaps she should go back to camp. So she started back to camp. So I took off my shorts and put them in my backpack and started hiking alone nude. Once again she came back. This time I remained nude and told her I thought she was leaving so I was hiking nude and I plan to remain nude. She kept her head turned the whole time we talked and then she decided to go back to camp. I hiked the rest of the day nude and it was an awesome day. I carry a tripod in my day pack, so the below pic. was taken after she went back to camp.

This topic was edited
RE:She said she was going back!

Interesting story. You may have opened her eyes and mind to innocent and casual nudism. Normalization, in other words.

This post was edited

You have to wonder why a person would "keep her head turned" as if she'd burn her eyes seeing a naked man.

This post was edited

Sounds like she was curious about free hiking. Too bad she didnt join in

This post was edited