Cockrings at the beach?

Hi All,

There is nothing better than going to the nude beach in the summer. While there I always see a few guys either wearing a metal or leather cockring or ball stretcher. Personally I like the look of them. I think they look nice on a guy. They seem like wearing a necklace, bracelets, or rings on the finger.

I wanted to see what the group thinks about wearing them at the nude beach? Do you think nude means nothing at all or is it nice ot have a little jewelry?

This topic was edited
RE:Cockrings at the beach?

I am interested in reading more on this topic as I am an avid fan of wearing cockrings for public bling at the beach or pool. Please tell me where to find the previously discussed topic.

This post was edited

Coincidently, yesterday I was at my favorite swimming spot when two guys asked if they could join me. Both were married and in their 50's. One was wearing a cock ring. I thought they were mostly worn by gay men to make them look larger. I was tempted to ask him about it but didn't know how to broach the subject. Excuse my ignorance but do straight men wear cock rings too? Is it more like jewelry then for enlargement?

This post was edited

Coincidently, yesterday I was at my favorite swimming spot when two guys asked if they could join me. Both were married and in their 50's. One was wearing a cock ring. I thought they were mostly worn by gay men to make them look larger. I was tempted to ask him about it but didn't know how to broach the subject.If you're curious, ask.Were they married to each other, or to other people? (Not that it makes a difference, but I'm curious about the context.)I've seen lots of women discussing their jewelry to other women ... "Where did you get those earrings?" or "I love that necklace of yours? What does the pendant mean?" And like that.

I happened to run into the guy with the cock ring again yesterday. Were both naked hiking at the time. I asked about the cock ring (it was all metal ring). He said he found it in his grandfathers tool box when he inherited it. Still not sure if it was a true cock ring or not. Possibly his grandfather wore one???? The guy I was talking too was about 70 so his grandfather would have been over a 100. When did folks start wearing cock rings? Seems strange to me he would find it there. Anyway. the guy with the cock ring was married to a woman. He just met the other guy a few days earlier and he was showing cock ring where the swimming hole was when I met them.

This post was edited

This guy found a ring in his grandfathers toolbox and decided to put it around his cock?

Was it for sentimental reasons?

Where did this coincidence happen exactly?

And was he 50 or 70?

Sounds like BS to me.

This post was edited

So is he 50 or 70?

This post was edited

yawn

This post was edited

yawn

:DDD ... [ LIKE ]