Love working out with no clothes!

Who else likes to work out naked? I love my ball exercise! Helps stretch the back

This topic was edited
RE:Love working out with no clothes!

I'm exactly the same and always workout at home naked . I can send you some pictures if you want

This post was edited

I'm exactly the same and always workout at home naked . I can send you some pictures if you want

This post was edited

I 'work ' clotheless at the house I'm building but construction work is hard enough for me that im to tired to then go work out.....but if I did it DEFINITELY would be clothes free!!!!!

This post was edited

Love doing yoga in the nude and working out with the ball but this year I have had issues with my feet. One has plantar faciitis and the other Turf toe. Hopefully I be back at it soon.

This post was edited

Oops they took down my pics. Sorry

This post was edited

No need for apologies!!!!

This post was edited

I have a foot joint issue and found a little silicone thingy to go between my big toe and first toe and it helps a lot! I love walking and my foot joint started hurting and actually, I think Im starting to form a bunion. So this little silicone toe spacer deal works nicely.

This post was edited

I know the feeling. I was enjoying a clothes free workout yesterday. I thought my one kid would not be home til at least 1:30..... nope, he decided not to go to his last class so he was home early. I almost got caught !

This post was edited

I know the feeling. I was enjoying a clothes free workout yesterday. I thought my one kid would not be home til at least 1:30..... nope, he decided not to go to his last class so he was home early. I almost got caught !

What really would have been bad is if he'd caught you taking pics of yourself while working out..:-DD

This post was edited

Yes, bad mom!!! Lol!

This post was edited