RE:Would you send/accept a friend request to someone from work?

I most certainly wouldn't risk today's fraternizing laws in the work place by asking for a friend request and would do some serious thinking before accepting one from them. I've been thru the fraternizing of a co-worker accusations and it wasn't pretty for either of us. Learned my lesson!!
I keep my private life to myself ...

This post was edited

I know a colleague who's a nudist, and we get along fine, but I wouldn't send a friend request (he's not on TN, so that makes it easy). I like to separate work from home.

This post was edited

I am going to say yes to that. I have many work friends on other forms of social media. If we are both on this site then I would have to assume that it would not be an issue.

This post was edited

While someone's initial reaction may focus on the awkwardness or fear stemming from the situation, there is one thing to focus on: both parties are nudists / naturists who are adults that clearly share the same lifestyle and values. Seeing a coworker or even your boss here, a resort or beach shouldn't be awkward. It should be a moment to bond, make a friendship that may not have otherwise formed or simply acknowledge that you both have chosen to live a more natural lifestyle. There shouldn't be any shame or embarrassment. In some ways it is similar to running into a coworker or boss in the shower room of the local gym. Neither one of you will talk about the fact that you've seen each other nude but rather the conversation would likely be about not knowing you both belonged to the same gym and your experiences there. So to answer the question, yes I would accept or send a friend request to a coworker.

This post was edited

Of course not. Business is Business and private life is private life

This post was edited

I would not. I don't accept friend requests from coworkers on any social media platform. As said earlier business and personal life does not necessarily go together.

This post was edited

That could be super high risk since the person may just be setting you up for compromising photos to use against you.

This post was edited

I socialize nude with two teachers from the school where I use to teach (retired now). I see no problem with it. I'm now at the age where some of my former students are attending some of the nude gatherings I attend.

This post was edited

I had a collegue that I discussed nudism with, He said he was open to hanging out. We went to my friend's place to hang out. He used the washroom when we arrived, so I undressed and went to the kitchen. When he was done he joined us. He was at half mast and very comfortable with it. We hugged and laughed. We had a steam shower and my friend started to get sexual, which was very awkward for me. My coworker told me to relax, when in Rome... and we had a lot of fun together.

This post was edited

I would accept a Friend Request from a co-worker...I live near Austin which has an ordinance that allows for thongs and topless to be worn in public and Hippie Hollow Travis County Park is only 5 minutes west of the western city limits of Austin and it is clothing optional day use park for 18yo and older. My work place is only a 15-20 minute drive from Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis and many times over the almost decade I ve worked where I do now the staff that is getting off of work or majority of the 4-6 people guys n girls young n old have gone to HH and gotten nude

This post was edited