RE:Uncircumcised st nudist venues

I agree that the foreskin should not be cut off any more than we should cut off one's ears to prevent ear wax. Only man would think that he could improve on a near perfect design that has proven itself over a millnium of years.
I was circumcised with out my consent at birth and it has never prevented nor made it less pleasurable when I masturbate .....

This post was edited

Why? Circumcision is common only in USA, Israel and muslim countries. The vast majority of men in the world are have a foreskin. That's how a penis is supposed to look.

If anything, being circumcised is weird.

This post was edited

hello

why should it be a problem?
in France almost all men are uncut , so being circumcised , i am often the only guy having my glans all showing but who cares? , it is just a little piece of skin being excised with no side effects in fact .

This post was edited

I know people get nervous about going to places like nude beaches or resorts, but sometimes, I really do wonder. Just in case it helps anyone else...

I have brown hair, will people judge me at a nude venue? NO
I have green eyes, will people judeg me at a nude venue? NO
I wear glasses, will people judge me at a nude venue? NO
I am tall, will people judge me at a nude venue? NO
I am overweight, will people judge me at a nude venue? NO
I have tattoos, will people judge me at a nude venue? NO
I have a penis, will people judge me at a nude venue? NO
I have a body, will people judge me at a nude venue? NO

I don't know how to behave in public whether nude or clothed, will people judge me at a nude venue? YES
I assume that being nude means normal rules of decency don't apply, will people judge me at a nude venue? YES
I constantly need to ask penis or erection questions, will people judge me at a nude venue? YES

This post was edited

No. I can wear my foreskin over or behind my glans but choose to wear it over. Never felt embarrassed but felt proud to have it.

This post was edited

Time this barbaric mutilation was outlawed. Uncut is natural and certainly could never be embarrassing. If anything, one should feel embarrassed at having part of their body removed by some insane outdated cruel custom.

This post was edited

Its not our responsibility to classify something related with religion and culture good or bad. Circumcised or non circumcised men are equally valuable and normal.
What are your views on FGM then? That is something related to religion and culture but us quite rightly, IMHO, the subject of a very vocal campaign to get it stopped.
If we arent prepared to classify something as good or bad, even when related to religion or culture, how do we improve as a society? There are been, and still are, a number of abhorrent practices carried under under the name of religion and culture. As well as those with no such justification.
Dont take this as a comment on circumcision, just a comment on a strangely meaningless comment.

This post was edited

hellowhy should it be a problem?in France almost all men are uncut , so being circumcised , i am often the only guy having my glans all showing but who cares? , it is just a little piece of skin being excised with no side effects in fact .

Same here in the UK. I know that it can be a touchy subject for some, but most just couldn't care less.

This post was edited

If you are uncircumcised , please see the following indian methods, parents do for thier kdis.
Since they have herbals and traditional methods. they use some kind of oil to peel the skin

watch from 5:50

this one
and another

there are more like that in youtube.

This post was edited

All this reminds me of the ham story:
Great-Grandma always cut the end of the ham off before putting it into the roaster.
Grandma did the same as did Mom. So I asked Mom and she did not know why other than it was a tradition, nor did Grandma with the same explanation .
Fortunately Great-Grandma was still around to be asked. Her answer was so the ham would fit in the pan.

Pediatricians at the time my son was born 40 years ago had been recommending that boys not be circumcised. My son was not and to my knowledge there has never been a problem.

This post was edited