Being nude with sister's friend in house

I was nude in the garden today and thought I was alone, went to go to front room and found out that my sister and her friend were in there watching TV and both saw me fully nude and semi erect. Has anyone ever been in this predicament before.

This topic was edited
RE:Being nude with sister's friend in house

When I was much younger I had an incident of sleep walking where I had entered a room where my oldest sister, her husband, my youngest sister and her female friend were watching TV. I supposedly said something about finding a pillow on the stairs and left it on the sofa before stopping at the bathroom on my way back to bed. The problem was, I was naked, the apartment we were in didnt have stairs, and I heard conflicting stories about if the bathroom door was left open or not. One of the females apparently returned the pillow to the bed I was sleeping in, and I was told of the incident the next day when I woke up. Of course, it was several years later when I learned all of the details, but at the time, they only told me that I had walked in carrying the pillow and about finding it on the stairs. The rest was told to me many years later by the only other male there at the time. I also learned from him that he had fucked all 3 of the females at some point in that visit, and that there was a bet between my youngest sister and her friend about which would fuck him first. I never did find out who won the bet or what the loser had to pay....

This post was edited
RE:Being nude with sister's friend in house

Yes it happens from time to time but you can't undo what's done, or in this case un see what's seen lol. The thing is just don't let it bother you. Everybody gets naked and of have been seen naked at one point or another.

This post was edited