Symbols next to years on site in profile

I just noticed that some users have a symbol before the years they have been on the site in their profile. One looks like the Wifi symbol and another is a heart. Other symbols are easier to guess, like the certified symbol, or a picture symbol after the years which must be related to media activity (pictures or videos).

Ive seen many questions about the rankings under usernames in the forums (textile, barefoot, etc.) but never one on these symbols.

This topic was edited
RE:Symbols next to years on site in profile

The heart is for relationship status. But I don't see a wifi symbol. Which browser are you using? Are you using a phone? or a real computer?

This post was edited

I was on my iPad, but see the heart one now on my computer, but not the Wifi one. Maybe the Wifi one means someone is online now? The heart one is not the one that shows relationship status. It's the smaller one I show with the arrow.

This post was edited

On the computer I can hover over the symbols. The heart denotes lifetime membership, and the picture symbol is indeed someone with 20+ pictures/videos. Next time I see the Wifi symbol I'll hover over it.

This post was edited

The heart one is not the one that shows relationship status. It's the smaller one I show with the arrow.
Oh.... THAT heart one. I have no clue. I don't think I've ever seen that. fyi I'm using a windows based laptop w/Firefox.

This post was edited

On the computer I can hover over the symbols. The heart denotes lifetime membership, and the picture symbol is indeed someone with 20+ pictures/videos. Next time I see the Wifi symbol I'll hover over it.

Thanks, I guess I just never noticed.

This post was edited

I think it tells you how many people have liked your profile.

This post was edited

The WiFi symbol designates the user is currently online and/or in chat. It is not entirely accurate.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited