Illinois hotel swimming pool.

Hi all

I posted the question somewhere else, b it I guess this is the better place for it.

I will he going to Illinois. 25 minutes north of Chicago. The hotel were I will stay has their pool open.

I know I will not be allowed to swim nude there. But will I be in trouble for swimming with a thong ?
Im always afraid to ask the front desk what their policy is.

Thanks for your advice.

This topic was edited
RE:Illinois hotel swimming pool.

I'm not sure what the attitude is in that location, but I have swum naked in many UK and continental European hotel pools when other guests are not present without any problems. In one K hotel I know that the official attitude is relaxed over this as I have been seen by staff several times, including one case where I was walking naked from the pool to the changing room when the staff member entered the pool area while I was facing the door.
I even have a couple of videos here and here.

This post was edited

I was on business to a town in IA and got in late about 11:30 and could not sleep. I looked out about 1:30 and saw light in pool area and figures go by the windows so got my trucks on and grabbed a towel. Nobody was at the desk when I went by. Went into pool area and it was nothing but steam. Appearently some kids (must have been friends of manager) were having a naked party. I slipped into the hot tub as tow girls and a guy got out naked. I quickly threw my suit to a near chair and enjoyed a nice soak. I walked over to the pool, past 3 girls on edge of pool, it was clear they were surprised to see me but sure checked my out, we said hi. I swam and cooled off. Could not see more than two feet. Could clearly hear kids laughing on other side and a couple doing it in shallow end. Did not have any other encounters before I left. Should have talked to manager and got on notice list.

This post was edited

Once you are at the hotel look around how people dress to the pool. If you have a great body and a thong suits you maybe you can wear it.

Whether or not someone has a great body is regardless. If you are comfortable and happy in a thong, then wear a thong.

This post was edited

Thanks all for your reply.

I do not care about what other people can think or say. I am worried about confronting the police regarding this.
I know Chicago banned the string. In USA, they are way too prude. People are offending by the most natural thing which is our body.

Anyway, the guy at front desk was telling me he was coming to the swimming pool area by closing time. So the night I was there, I tried swimming with the thing, and a little naked too. I was alone. But put some small brief before the closing. Never saw him. Well. Will have to go again. Will try to bare again.

But really wonder how legal it is with the string/thong only. Then I dont have to bring the mini brief with me.

This post was edited

UK and Europe, especially Northern Europe are great place for nudism. USA is not.

This post was edited