RE:Proud Male

Funny how its almost always single men who are advocating for erections.

Maybe the paired off guys have a better use for them than waving them around trying to get noticed.

This post was edited

I agree with Proud Male.

To me, an erection should not be an issue.
And I am not single. And Im not gay. Since some people think we advocate only if we are in these categories.

Of course, Im like you. If drawn if sexual attention to it, then its not acceptable. But when it happens, and the guy dont care and act normally, whats the big deal ?

If women like watching it, enjoy.
The one that are offending, honestly, I dont understand they can be of the guy is just acting normal and not trying to hit them.

Naturism means to me accepting bodies, all bodies, the way they are. And an erection is a natural reaction, and natural reaction should be accepted towards nudism/naturism. If not, then I truly dont understand these people.

Just my thought.

This post was edited

Its not an issue because naturists dont display them

This post was edited

Funny how its almost always single men who are advocating for erections.Maybe the paired off guys have a better use for them than waving them around trying to get noticed.

Desperate single guys some of us who are genuine naturists dont actually spend our time flagGoing of erection issues.

This post was edited

Its not an issue because naturists dont display them

I wonder if all these men and I use the term lightly since real men exercise control over their bodies would like to be able to pee or crap anywhere anytime they are naked. Those are natural bodily functions as well and most of us seem to grasp that there is an appropriate place and time for that as well. What makes an erection so special in their minds except for the fact that they want to get their jollies off and pursue their sexual proclivities whenever wherever under the guise of being nudists.

Such a tired old argument that only serves their interests and harm genuine nudism.

This post was edited

J, if a guy has an erection and doesnt flaunt it and doesnt draw attention to it then no one notices.

We are on the same page mate.

Its just all these internet guys just want to keep mentioning their need to have erections. Little boys. Proud little boys. Their little penis is special. Must make others aware its special. If it gets big I might attract a woooooman.

Pathetic really.

This post was edited

This reminds me of a situation I had back in the summer. With a free sunny day I headed off to my local beach to enjoy the sunshine. After about an hour I headed down to the sea for a dip. Coming out of the sea I saw three guys chatting and recognised one as someone I have previously spoken with. As I approached them I noticed that one guy, who was very well endowed, had a pierced dick. He was telling the other two about the piercing and as we stood there I realised that the guy I knew was getting a full erection. Now whilst I have never considered my self gay, or bi, before I know it I was also getting erect. Maybe it was because we were focusing on the guys pierced dick, or seeing another guy erect, but there was nothing I could do and soon I was standing there fully erect. I apologised but the other guys said not to worry as it was only natural whilst the other guy who had an erection just laughed. I felt awkward and walked away but that meant walking back up the beach with an erection. I felt very conscious, and vulnerable, but nobody made any adverse comments. In fact, as weird as it sounds, it was kind of liberating as a I have always wondered what I would do if I got an erection whilst naked. So it it happens to you I would say dont worry about it. We all know our dicks can have a mind of their own and its a totally natural thing which can happy to anyone.

This post was edited

Same here I have never got wood in a social situation.

This post was edited

Depends how big it is. If its tiny then you are in trouble.Or how long it lasts, that can be a bother too.Does it have a personality?Are you more than a prick with an idiot attached?If in doubt, put a bit of metal around it. Make it shine. Make it a star.It might not be the most impressive limp dick, but at least youll enjoy the knowledge that Its making someone laugh.

If you can't be constructive with your comments, then I suggest you keep that rat trap of a mouth quiet and let those of us give this guy a decent answer. Seriously, who the f*@k put you in charge of naturist etiquette ? You just remind me of a few other mouth pieces on here who can't at least be nice with their words.

This post was edited

Just a few thoughts - I have been a naturist for quite some time. I completely enjoy being a man as well. Sometimes it is quite frustrating suppressing natural instincts. Is that true naturism? In true honesty is there shame in erections? I look forward to responses from my brothers in skin.....

Hello,

Please ignore the likes of Stevelorna, he, who is the one answering most of the time, can't be bothered to give a decent reply to a simple question.

To answer your words. No one should have to suppress their natural and normal instincts, which includes a guy getting erect, which is and always has been a normal male function of the body. It doesn't matter if your alone somewhere, on a beach or at a resort, a stiff one is perfectly natural and does not always require stimulus for it to happen, it has, and always will be a man thing !

There is no shame in getting or having an erection, the main point being, as long as no one is offended by it, or your not making it sexual or disturbing the peace of a beach or similar place, it will happen. Getting/having a boner has nothing to do with naturism itself, we all know it damn well happens, sometimes without warning, it's nothing shameful, so please don't feel or think it is.

If and when it happens, you could either cover up till it subsides, or sit with it trapped gently between your thighs, or just lay on your front.

Don't let anone on here make you feel ashamed of THE most natural thing that will happen to any man. Not ONE guy on here, including the Steve's on this site can say that they have never had or got a boner when naked somewhere, if they do they are lying their asses off.

This post was edited