First trip.

My wife and I are planning our first trip to Blind Creek. We've been to Playalinda, but we are looking to try someplace different. Any words of advice on Blind Creek, Port Saint Lucie, or Bunche Beach Preserve? We would be there in late October. Is this too late for sunbathing or swimming?

Thank you,
Randy

This topic was edited
RE:First trip.

I'd recommend Blind Creek to any nudist/naturist. But as far as I know, Bunche Beach isn't clothing optional. It would appeal to naturalist types but not necessarily naturists, unless they were also a naturalist.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info.
I found some more information about Bunche Beach. It sounds like there is some nude use, but not the crowd my wife would feel comfortable around. Also, lots of trash on the beach. Playalinda, as I'm sure Blind Creek are beautiful beaches.

This post was edited

I was at Blind Creek Beach for 5 days last week. There was no porta potty. I hear there was one in the parking lot but they took it out due to covid. Parking is free. There's a male massage therapist who gives free 10 min massages but he doesn't get there until about 3pm. Very few hawkers but I did witness a guy trying to hit on a hot girl with her boyfriend sitting next to her! The waves were very rough every day. Mixture of all shapes, sizes and ages. Saw 1 boy about 12 yrs old there.

This post was edited