Pants definitely DOWN..!

Love going into a urinal and dropping my trousers and pants to take a pee. It feels so much freer...just let my tackle dangle and let the flow go. Other guys have been in there when Ive done it and no one has complained....and I quite like my butt being on show.

This topic was edited
RE:Pants definitely DOWN..!

I'm kinda half way. Usually commando so jeans down low enough for but balls n nob to be out. Thigh somewhere probably

This post was edited

Others can still have a look, subtle or otherwise lol

This post was edited

I always put my pants down by my ankles and take a piss bare assed. I usually get looks.

This post was edited

Good to know that you guys like it too :-)

This post was edited

Good to know that you guys like it too :-)

This post was edited

Definitely pants down so everyone can see my tramp stamp on my ass.

This post was edited

Love to more you your ass. I would def swat your ass at the uninal. Keep baring your ass when peeing

Always available for spanking, or using

This post was edited

I would never drop my pants at a public urinal there are to many guys with piss poor aim.don't like other peoples piss on my pants.

This post was edited

For us RUNNERS, public mensrooms are the one place wee can change clothes after running to and later from the office without anyone having a coranary.

This post was edited

totally - like if i got to take long train or bus ride always when at station or layover strip n hang clothes in a stall n come out naked in open for quick sink bath - no complaint yet n i dont care who lookin i know m lookin good so i give em treat n get clean same time all good - i dont like wearing deodorant prefer be natural so washin my pits a few time a day at mens room sink so always get my shirt off - n then pull down shorts n wash booty n nuts n dickhead with soapy wet paper towels n dry then - other dudes be lookin n enjoy so all good

This post was edited