RE:Swimwear

You skinny dipping while coaching? Thats a big yikes from me

This post was edited

Years ago, before becoming a nudist I saw an ad about the tan thru swimsuit. I got a tan thru swimsuit (Micro) and liked the feel and sheerness of them and started laying in the sun in the backyard. It felt like I was wearing nothing while laying under the warmth of the sun and would dry quickly after getting wet. I wore them so much that the front of the became very faded, then one day I decided to remove them while laying in the sun and enjoyed the feeling that I never needed to wear them again. I got hooked on the feel and for the freedom of being naked and have spent many hours in my back yard while getting an all over tan.

What do you wear now when you have to wear a swimsuit?
I got a micro but the top of my bush and crack were exposed so I decided to get and wear a standard brief instead. Too much exposure for clothing required venues. I was already sunning and swimming nude in my own pool and going to a clothing optional beach when possible.

This post was edited

I have tan-thru swimwear which allows some of the sun's UV through. Not see-thru though.

This post was edited

I wear a micro thong, it is the closes that I can get to being nude and yet wearing a swimsuit.

This post was edited

Has anyone tried Cooltan swim briefs?
I would think that the soft lightweight material would minimize the confinement feeling while the brief style provides maximum freedom of leg motion, but would like the opinion of someone who has actually tried them.

This post was edited

they are great so comfortable, even when traveling wear , wore them into rests stops and convenience stores no issues

This post was edited

Don't have any yet, but seriously considering buying some...especially after all of your rave reviews...

I only have Cooltan shorts not briefs.

This post was edited

they are great so comfortable, even when traveling wear , wore them into rests stops and convenience stores no issues

Are you referring to shorts or briefs?
While it would be legal to go into a rest stop or convenience store in briefs, I think that it would draw a lot of unfavorable attention.

This post was edited

I like to wear Speedos for lap swimming. I find that they are the best since they fit perfectly and last long.

For the beach, I might take something with more color, like my Buddgysmugglers. I love those because they are so much fun!

Although I do love skinny dipping, I would never do lap swimming nude... it"s just not comfortable at all to have your penis moving around while you swim. Speedos keep everything in place :D

This post was edited

I like to wear Speedos for lap swimming. I find that they are the best since they fit perfectly and last long.For the beach, I might take something with more color, like my Buddgysmugglers. I love those because they are so much fun!Although I do love skinny dipping, I would never do lap swimming nude... it"s just not comfortable at all to have your penis moving around while you swim. Speedos keep everything in place :D

I swim (45') laps nude in my own pool often and find it much more comfortable than wearing anything!

This post was edited