New Nude Things in 2020

Its been a challenging year, especially for social get togethers. I had hoped to visit a new nudist resort or two. Instead I had to settle for doing other things naked. My list of new nude things in 2020 includes: Mowing a yard, planting trees, staining a porch, and climbing a mountain. What new naked things have you tried in 2020?

This topic was edited
RE:New Nude Things in 2020

Yes, I had intended to go to a nude resort too. didn't happen.spent a lot of time in the backyard nude,yardwork and the like.did find a neighbor that was having naked pool parties, did that a lot.spent a lot of time in the mountains,skinnydipping and sunbathing nude.also going to hotsprings. hiked 3 miles to one and spent all day naked.

This post was edited

While convalescing at home after knee replacement surgery, I spent four days nude. A record for me. I also discovered that the hammock in my wide open back yard was a place I could be nude and out in the open.

This post was edited

This year was a challenge most places closed I spent my time home and backyard , doint get me wrong it was nice but I like going to clubs being around other nudists always next year

This post was edited

Its been a challenging year, especially for social get togethers. I had hoped to visit a new nudist resort or two. Instead I had to settle for doing other things naked. My list of new nude things in 2020 includes: Mowing a yard, planting trees, staining a porch, and climbing a mountain. What new naked things have you tried in 2020?

Do you have enough privacy to work in the front yard new or just the back?

This post was edited

Since our grandson was here more than usual, I was actually nude less.
Two things I did accomplish.
I only went to the nude beach, since none of my wife, grandson or sister went to the beach with me this summer.
I "attended" church nude on line a few Sundays when our grandson was not here.

This post was edited

Do you have enough privacy to work in the front yard new or just the back?
Unfortunately, the most I can do at home is hang out in my little deck area. Most of my nude time was spent at a cabin we are helping keep up. It is in view of a lightly used highway, although it is far enough away if caught out front its not much of a worry. Still I stick mostly to the back. The really nice thing is that I can take nude hikes right out the back gate. One other thing that was new this year is that we set up an outdoor shower. That was heavenly.

This post was edited

Exploring own grounds while naked is a better understanding of nature. To actually see the grounds and appreciate what we have and enjoy. Is always better with others to enjoy and converse, but solitary has good vibrations too. A song comes to mind and can sing a long. Enjoy is the key to escape reality.

This post was edited

While not nude as much, the restrictions of the past 6 months enabled me to go 4 months without wearing long pants and wear shirts less than ever before.

This post was edited

I painted nude this year but Ive been doing that since 2017 so not new. This year the new nude things included camp fires, BBQing and making breakfast at the cottage. I got in more sun time and skinny dipping too. Ive always wondered what my neighbours at the cottage would think......

This post was edited

Due to the pandemic situation, I was able to work from home more than going into the office. This allowed me to stay totally nude for days. It was great getting up in the morning, having breakfast, and then going into my home office without having to get dressed at all.

This post was edited