RE:Embarrassed?

I wasn't embarrassed in the least. A little anxious the first time at Apollo but got over that pretty quickly. And my first time at a nudist resort (after I had been to Apollo a few times) I couldn't wait to get my clothes off. Normally at Cypress Cove they want to walk you through the place your first time but I went on the Day of the National Skinny Dip Day which is also the day they let everyone in , single or not. I think I walked into the office already nude so that was that.

This post was edited

Nervous when I first went to Gunnison but got over it quickly. Also a little uncomfortable the first time I got lunch at the beach stand, but not after.
I had been going to Gunnison for years before I went to a resort. I know from this board that some resorts expect people to be dressed for check-in so I was hesitant. I saw another person strip in the parking lot and head to the office, I did the same. Stayed nude until I left.

This post was edited

I was embarrassed receiving my first full body massage and my first body wrap. They were the first times I had been nude in front of a women that I wasnt romantically involved with.

I was nervous and anxious the first time I experienced coed social nudity. I/we had been wanting to try social nudity for 30 years before we finally did. Disrobing in front of others was exhilarating and freeing, no shame or embarrassment

I am still self conscious about certain things and whenever I hear whispering, I believe they are talking about me but then I tell myself that I am sure they have better things to talk about than me and my hang ups.

This post was edited

For me no issues, I grew up swimming at the YMCA when it was mandatory nude and now in the YMCA men's locker room. Then skinny dipping with the guys when we moved out of the city. Group showers in school. Then lately being naked in men's wet area at Korean spas. For the wife she was use to being naked for massages or when we were alone on the boat in Lake Michigan. However when she 1st went to a Korean spa and saw all those naked woman she was nervous and embarrassed at her 3 kid mom body. But she said that after about 5 minutes and saw woman of all shapes, sizes and the fact that nobody stared or cared she feel in love with it. When we went to our 1st nudist resort the freedom just enhanced her enjoyment. Before Covid we had multiple trips planned to nudist resorts, oh well maybe next year. At one resort, last year, we meet another couple that were 1st timers. He was nervous about the size of his package and his was just a little bigger than mine. I told him that you have to enjoy the freedom of nudity for what it is, not for what you have. There will be guys with bigger and smaller, but who cares. True nudist will notice your body but will not fixate on it. If someone does not want to befriend you based on your package then you really do not want to be their friend. We spent the next 4 hours with him and his wife enjoying life the way it should be. I also explained that if I am staring at a naked body it is normally because I am having a difficult time understanding what the tattoo is saying.

This post was edited

When I was a kid around 6, I had a group of friend all within 3 years in age. It started out as peeing our names in the snow to pee sword fights, there you only saw a little of each other. The next summer we were at our friends house, he had a pool, he asked if we wanted to go swimming? He and one other kid were the only 2 who had a swimsuit, he said well if you wanna we can all swim naked (not knowing it was called skinny dipping yet lol), he pulled his suit off and said who else wants to join? One other buddy dropped his, I didnt wanna be last, so I dropped mine and then everyone was nude. We swam a lot nude from that point, the other friends dad had a camp and wed go on weekends, run in the woods naked and skinny dipped in the lake. Over the years, it was just normal to see each other nude, see how each of our bodies were changing and learning together how to handle things, up until I moved when I was 14.
Now.. Not really Embarrassed?, but a little nervous, Anxious, yes. Im in a new state, new school and starting the 9th grade. I know like 2 people, in gym class having to get naked and showering with other boys, not the ones I grew up with. It was something I had to do and accept it, after a while it was not a big deal. In our new house we had a pool, when no one was home, I slipped back into my old ways of swimming naked and sun drying. I was nude at home as much as possible. Moved to my own house at 19 with my girlfriend and thats when I/we started staying naked all the time in the house and started to nude sunbathe in the backyard. One day I was out bullshitting with the neighbors and the guy who lived 4 houses down says, I noticed you guys like to nude sunbath? With a big grin and the other 2 said well, now that he mentioned it, we were going to say something too Well our wives wanted us to say something, because we REALLY dont mind when you GF is out there with you. I was a little red faced and said What are you talking about???? The all looked at each other and about the same time said, well you do realize we all live in 2 story houses right LOL. Well the cats out of the bag so yep lol I went up to my back bedroom and looked and I could see 6 houses down and low and behold the lady who lived in the last house was out there too LOL Ever since then I tell my neighbors, if you look over the fence there is a 97% chance youre gonna see me naked. At this point Im really interested the nudist lifestyle, It was not about being embarrassed but more about just doing it in a public setting. I was comfortable with being naked in the house and backyard, so the next step was with others. The first time was at a clothing optional beach, I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and shoes, so when I arrived it was easy to get naked. I saw others that naked, said to myself well its now or never and I quickly got naked. I checked out the area, walked along the water line and had a great time being naked, no one paid any attention to me while totally naked. The total freedom and vulnerability was exhilarating and liberating. I was hooked! To this day, I dont hesitate in getting naked when I am in an environment where nudity is acceptable and/ or around other nudist gatherings.

This post was edited

I only feel any type of embarrassment when Im being recorded or phot without consent. Other than that I have learn to love the skin Im in, flaws and all.

This post was edited

I only feel any type of embarrassment when Im being recorded or phot without consent. Other than that I have learn to love the skin Im in, flaws and all.

This post was edited

That's too funny Lee and not uncommon. At least one guy has told me that he uncontrollably ejaculated during the massage. I would be mortified just like he was. A boner is not uncommon so given it was your 1st, you did well.

This post was edited

I agree 100% with your response. I model for art classes and have been engaging in social nudism for 23 years; so being nude where it is acceptable to do so, is not a problem for me. I do hesitate being nude in wilderness areas where I know there may be textiles that might come upon me. Such happened to me last week at a riverside boat launch in southern Oregon. Thankfully, the man and his grandchildren were rather cool about it because I covered up with my towel when I passed by. Nevertheless, I have come upon situations where I could see the shock and then disgust by folks who could not believe that someone would want to enjoy nature nude. That and the fact that such prudes could call the police makes me very hesitant/careful about just getting nude anywhere.

This post was edited

I experienced an orgasm on a massage table before and it was quite embarrassing. This was a legitimate masseur too. I was on my stomach at the time, and his hands were inbetween my thighs at the time and on and around my buttocks. I tried to control it as hard as I could, but it happened anyway. I tried to remain calm during as to not alert him to what just happened. Unfortunately, he asked me to turn over, to which what I done had become realized by him, but he choose to ignore it and continued with the massage. I think he may have taken it as a compliment that he had relaxed me to the point of orgasm.

This post was edited