Any solo outdoor in this lock down situation?

hi... I am desperate to go for a solo trip for a nude outdoor. Ever since lock down started I am practicing only at my roof top at night...

This topic was edited
RE:Any solo outdoor in this lock down situation?

Where are you located?

This post was edited

I did a week long trip on the Kissimmee River in May. The whole week saw maybe 5 or 6 other boats. Many of the marinas were closed.

This post was edited

Couple months ago I went for a hike in the woods by my house it was great to walk a few miles naked with no one around

This post was edited

Couple months ago I went for a hike in the woods by my house it was great to walk a few miles naked with no one around

This post was edited

one thing this lockdown has provided is ample time for me to be home and naked solo. I never get tired of being naked but home alone got old very fast. We loosened up here in Indiana back in May so since then i have had people here and often we have been nude to share a hot tub soak
or swap a massage.

This post was edited

All of my nude time this summer has been solo, but I am able to be nude in my back yard and did a few skinnydipping and short hike adventures. I love outdoor nude activities with others but my nudist friends are all outside the area. now getting ready for a lot more indoor time. Patience....

This post was edited