Bakersfield Nudists

There must be many of us here in Bako! Lets get active and see if we cant get together occasionally to enjoy the sun! Im pretty new to TN but there are quite a few people from Central Cal and the valley. Dont be shy!

This topic was edited
RE:Bakersfield Nudists

I'm fairly new to Bako and the Central Valley but wouldn't mind meeting up with a few nudist friends in the area from time to time. I can't host, unfortunately but I like the idea of a group of locals becoming more active and hanging out or even meeting up for some outdoor activities. I'm originally from Colorado and love the outdoors. Getting a group of buddies together for some nude hiking or camping in an area that's safe would be great fun! Thanks for getting this conversation started! :-)

This post was edited

Well so far it just you and me! There have been others in the past but no one recently except us. The moderator hasnt even signed in for over 10 years! Too bad summer is almost gone - coulda had some pool parties!

This post was edited

Kern River Valley guy here!

This post was edited

A pool party would be great! Anybody have a pool?
@campoutguyla. Anywhere to hang out nude up your way?

This post was edited

Hi guys! Im kinda new to nudism. Only a home nudist. But Im in the Central Valley too, more north. It would be great to hang out nude with a few other guys. I cant host and it would be kinda challenging to get away for an outing. But nice to know theres other guys in the area.

This post was edited

I am 110 miles fro, Bakersfield. noot a problem to head up that way for meet and greets

This post was edited