RE:New Nude Things in 2020

A couple new things naked this summer. Our fruit and vegetable garden is on the side of the yard that is visible from the neighbour's house, so normally I am clothed (only shorts) on that side on the yard. This summer though, that house sold and was vacant for about a month. That allowed me to mow the lawn nude, which I hadn't done before, pick berries, garden and prune my trees without clothes - loved it. Been working from home since March, so have been naked most of the time. I also have been able to go skinny dipping in a nearby lake after work several times a week since I don't have a commute to work.

This post was edited
RE:New Nude Things in 2020

A couple new things naked this summer. Our fruit and vegetable garden is on the side of the yard that is visible from the neighbour's house, so normally I am clothed (only shorts) on that side on the yard. This summer though, that house sold and was vacant for about a month. That allowed me to mow the lawn nude, which I hadn't done before, pick berries, garden and prune my trees without clothes - loved it. Been working from home since March, so have been naked most of the time. I also have been able to go skinny dipping in a nearby lake after work several times a week since I don't have a commute to work.

Glad to hear that you wear only shorts when you can. So many men on this site talk like they wear a shirt unless they are nude.

This post was edited