RE:What is your perfect outdoor nude temperature?

It will be about 10C here today, still and sunny but that is not warm enough to be naked in the yard for me. Ideally needs to be around 20C for me to start to be naked, once it is hotter than 30C it's not as pleasant in the sun but nice to be naked in the shade.

This post was edited

Mine is 70-80 if working outside and 80+ if just hanging out enjoying the weather. In the spa the outside temp, colder is better! Nothing makes me feel old faster than working outside in the sun above 85!

This post was edited

I think it was only 17-18C last week when I was able to get some nude sun time in my yard. It was pre-equinox so the sun did not have much heat but it was nice to get that sun drenched feeling. I thought it had to be 20+ for me to get naked but not so, I couldn't wait.

This post was edited

I'm a low-80's kind of guy.

My wife though is a bit of a "heat-worshipper" so she loves being nude in 90+ temperatures. It's probably in part due to her being a lifelong Midwesterner, where really hot days only last a couple of months.

This post was edited

For me I love 80s to 90s . I was a resident in the capital area of NY for most of my life, now a resident of the Florida panhandle Im still nude in the backyard.

This post was edited

I started to post on this topic.
Decided to go back to the first page to read through the thread and saw that I started this topic 2 years ago! LOL!
Still love the 80's. It's my sweet spot.

This post was edited

We had 17C (63F) yesterday and little wind. Now I'm regretting I didn't brave a trip to the beach to experience it on a mild midwinter's Melbourne day. Showers and clouds about today and the warmth won't be hanging around. :-(

This post was edited

I'm now finding at the end of winter or into spring, anything above around 15c is enough to strip off. I have a protected yard from both neighbours & most wind so I can find a sheltered / warm spot. This spring has been cooler than normal and very rainy so any warmth or sun entices me outside. The heater is set on 21-22c and that is warm enough to be nude.

This post was edited