RE:What was the longest time you were naked?

If it wasnt the fact that I have to go out and get groceries since home delivery is very limited now it would have been about 21 days but now is only 6 days were Sundays I go to the store.

This post was edited

Since the virus hit I've been staying home mostly and able to be nude about 23/7. I do have to get dressed to walk the dogs every night but other than that I'm either naked or donald ducking it.

This post was edited

I'm nude 24/7 as well and also nude when I go out to get the mail.

This post was edited

Since the virus hit I've been staying home mostly and able to be nude about 23/7. I do have to get dressed to walk the dogs every night but other than that I'm either naked or donald ducking it.

Maybe you shoulda named your dog Naked...

This post was edited

Since the virus hit I've been staying home mostly and able to be nude about 23/7. I do have to get dressed to walk the dogs every night but other than that I'm either naked or donald ducking it.Maybe you shoulda named your dog Naked...

I also have a dog so my continues nudist time is less for the dog walking but, I can spend about 1/2 the dog walking time also nude when going across fields etc.

This post was edited

The person on another board who had been nude for 42 days some time ago posted two days ago that he has been continuously nude for 50 days and was expecting to be so for at leas 16 more.
Anyone here have a long nude streak during the current situation?

This post was edited

Person mentioned above stopped after 64 days when his office reopened.
Anyone here nude longer that that?

This post was edited

I think it was around 3 days.

This post was edited

I have dialysis treatment three times a week , but on the weekend I can be nude from 3;00 pm on Saturday until 9:00 am on Monday.

This post was edited