RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

I wear swim shorts going to and from the beach.

This post was edited

I wear swim shorts going to and from the beach.

And no shirt, I hope.
I never wear one between the car and the beach, but the majority of the men do!

This post was edited

I was able to get to Blacks Beach last Saturday (09/19/20).
Its been about 3 years since the last time I was there.
In the past I normally just wrap a towel around me for the hike from the car to the beach but this time wanted to try something different.
The attached picture shows how I was dressed.
They are Soffe shorts with the lining cut out.

This post was edited

I was able to get to Blacks Beach last Saturday (09/19/20).Its been about 3 years since the last time I was there.In the past I normally just wrap a towel around me for the hike from the car to the beach but this time wanted to try something different.The attached picture shows how I was dressed.They are Soffe shorts with the lining cut out.

You're not concerned about the towel falling off at an inappropriate time?

This post was edited

My "Go To" wear Is always my Cooltan tan through shorts. They slip on and off so easy with the elastic waistband.
I have even worn them for a quick stop at the store if I'm wearing a long tee that reaches below my hips.
I'll just carry a hand basket in front or stay behind my cart.
I keep a pair in my garage incase we have an unexpected visitor.
It literally takes a second to slip them on, even when wearing shoes or sandals.

This post was edited

My "Go To" wear Is always my Cooltan tan through shorts. They slip on and off so easy with the elastic waistband.I have even worn them for a quick stop at the store if I'm wearing a long tee that reaches below my hips.I'll just carry a hand basket in front or stay behind my cart.I keep a pair in my garage incase we have an unexpected visitor.It literally takes a second to slip them on, even when wearing shoes or sandals.

How do you deal with the lack of pockets?
Do you just wear the shorts and skip the shirt where you can?

This post was edited

ow do you deal with the lack of pockets?Do you just wear the shorts and skip the shirt where you can?
Pockets! Don't need no stinkin' pockets!
Just carry keys, wallet, phone. Only a shirt when going out.

This post was edited

Last time I went to Hippie Hollow, I wore nothing but a towel walking from the car through the parking lot and dropped it as soon as I got to the "Nude Swimming" sign leading into the park. Walking back to the car, I wore the same towel and dropped it a few feet from the car and loaded our stuff into the trunk. Nobody objected....everybody was there for the same reason, to enjoy the lake and the sun nekkid.....

The parking lot for the nude beach I go to is across the main park road from the beach, so I think just a towel would be risky. I have seen a few men do it anyway.

This post was edited

ow do you deal with the lack of pockets?Do you just wear the shorts and skip the shirt where you can?Pockets! Don't need no stinkin' pockets!Just carry keys, wallet, phone. Only a shirt when going out.

Sounds like a lot to carry.
I go one step further with the shirt and don't put one on until I arrive at the place that requires one and take it off as soon as I am out the door!

This post was edited

Where I used to park was a short walk to the path down to the beach and out of sight from the parking lot entrance/ranger station. If I had the balls, I probably could have walked naked from the car to the path....but you know there are cameras everywhere and big brother is always watching...

I saw that Hippie Hollow is only an hour from Kyle.
Did you make the entire trip with no clothes, just a towel?

This post was edited