RE:Longest time spent nude

Probably no more than eight hours, but there is always next summer. A full 24 hours would be great!

Have you managed a full 24 hours yet since you posted this?

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted two days ago that he has been continuously nude for 50 days and was expecting to be so for at leas 16 more.
Anyone here have a long nude streak during the current situation?

This post was edited

Person mentioned above stopped after 64 days when his office reopened.
Anyone here nude longer that that?

This post was edited

3 day for me a couple of years ago. Didn't plan it, I just didn't have anything to do that weekend and a great new book!

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted two days ago that he has been continuously nude for 50 days and was expecting to be so for at leas 16 more.Anyone here have a long nude streak during the current situation?

Looks like I am going to clock-in at 81 nights when restrictions, brought about by this crisis, ease. Now I have have a target to beat in being unfettered on my own terms, rather than under self imposed house arrest.

This post was edited

Man, I would have been naked for days on end during this locking down if it was for f$&*$&$((*&%($(*$ing Zoom! Everyday seems to require half an hour to two hours dressed (sometimes just t-shirt, sometimes with a pair of running shorts as well) from some meeting or other. Still, I think there have probably been some 36 hour stretches, but despite the interruptions, I've still spent the vast majority of the last couple of months naked and that's been amazing.

This post was edited

- finally left the house today so that clocks me in at ninetythree nights without incumbent. I actually had trouble adapting to footwear once again.

This post was edited

It is nowhere near the records held by so many of you but it is a new one for me. After getting home from the hospital after knee replacement surgery on July 1, I am celebrating Independence Day still nude. Unfortunately that will end tomorrow morning when I must go out.

This post was edited

The project I'm working on is gearing up for the completion date of 12-1. This is probably going to be my last full weekend off until at least Thanksgiving. Since fall has officially fallen, and the weather is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous for the next two days, I'm shooting for 60 hours straight buck naked. That will include my usual trip to Sonic this afternoon for my pre-game snack....Longhorns are playing Texas Tech....HOOK EM

No front yard work this weekend?

This post was edited

The project I'm working on is gearing up for the completion date of 12-1. This is probably going to be my last full weekend off until at least Thanksgiving. Since fall has officially fallen, and the weather is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous for the next two days, I'm shooting for 60 hours straight buck naked. That will include my usual trip to Sonic this afternoon for my pre-game snack....Longhorns are playing Texas Tech....HOOK EM

Did you do the Sonic run with no clothing in your possession?

This post was edited