RE: Question for Straight or Bisexual or Bicurious Dudes

Doesn't bother me at all. Why would it?

This post was edited
RE:Question for Straight or Bisexual or Bicurious Dudes

No, it doesn't bother me. I enjoy being nude and having others see me nude. I'm straight, but I don't care what your sexual orientation is since I'm not here to hook up with anyone sexually (if you start hitting on me that way, I'll get annoyed and ignore your advances, but simply liking a picture doesn't mean you're hitting on me). If someone enjoys seeing one of my nude pictures, I enjoy knowing that regardless of gender or orientation. That's what makes this site worthwhile for me, so feel free to check out my photos and like away (and leave a respectful comment).

This post was edited

I was once told a straight friend that he was proud of himself when I said he was very attractive he tok it has a compliment that a gay man could find him handsome...

This post was edited

Not at all, now before I accepted myself being bi and when I was hiding myself yes it bothered me but only due to myself trying to resist what I am. To take it a step further I can remember being flirted at by gay guys and it did bother me, but yet now that I have accepted myself I like it. Just recently my wife and I was at a gay bar and a guy tried to lift up my Kilt to see if I was wearing underwear and that didn't bother me at all.

This post was edited

Cela ne me drange pas du tout! le naturisme n'est pas une question de groupes sexuel alors quelque soient les affinits de chacun, j'aime toutes les apprciations sur mon profil ou mes photos.De mme j'apprcie parfois une photo sans me soucier de l'affinit sexuelle de cette personne.

This post was edited

Embrace the beauty of the human bodyAbsolutely.
I neither designed nor made my body; I have cause for neither pride nor shame.

This post was edited

Not at all

This post was edited

No I don't mind if it is a man or a woman who likes my pictures. A complement is a complement, no matter who it comes from.

This post was edited

I am happy they noticed me! Never know if they become life long friends or casual acquantances.... What fun! Great if they email me as well! Straight, curious, or bi, doesn't matter. D

This post was edited

If you are straight, bisexual or bi-curious, does it bother you if a gay guy gives you a 'like' on your pics or profile?
Most of my real-live friends are gay men. Men are men. What difference does it make who they are sexually attracted to?

This post was edited