RE:What's your favorite wine?

We love a good Cab! Caymus is always amazing, so is Silver Oak.
Our regulars are Hess and J Lohr.
Hess has their "Select " and "Collection". (Regular and Ethyl) :-)
J Lohr, has "7 Oaks" and "Hilltop".
They never disappoint!
Both reasonably priced and excellent with a good steak!

This post was edited

Favorite white wine: America/Oregon Pinot Gris, under $20. Favorite Red: Italy/Tuscan Montepulciano, under $20. If I want to splurge Italy/Tuscan Montelcino Brunello, $50+.

This post was edited

Currently our favorite wines come from some local wineries, one more commercial (stone hill winerythe Ozark Hellbender is fantastic), and one unique to our area (Hidden Lake Winery, and soon Bella Vista, a new acquisition of Hidden Lake). Eric prefers a dry wine but will drink sweeter, whereas I prefer some sugar content unless the wine has a lot of flavor, so we have bottles we both like on all sides of the spectrum. We appreciate yall naming brands and styles so we have others to try!

This post was edited

In a glass touching my lips. :-)
Really, I have never tasted a wine I really hated. No, I take that back. There was a tour in Germany about 7 years ago. Don't remember the winery, but, it was not a Riesling.
Favorite (generally available) Red is Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon, but it is too pricey for anything but special occasions. Most times, I find any $15 - $20 Napa or Sonoma wine (red or white) to be quite enjoyable.
For an everyday wine (you drink wine everyday, too, right?), I have found the 19 Crimes (Australia) collection of reds and chardonnay to be a great value and very drinkable.

This post was edited

Lately during this Covid business, weve been enjoying Candoni, white wine-a Pinot, lite minerally with a nice citrus- like finish. Not too expensive.

This post was edited

Wifey doesn't drink, so hubby drinks for two!

We're in Chile, so get a lot of great wines for great prices.

Carmenere is very popular here. I like Cabernet better, but enjoy both. Merlot is good too. There are a few specialty reds here that are good as well, and also some blends. I rarely drink white, even with fish. The reds simply taste better. But I'll open a white once in a while if it strikes me and try to keep at least a couple of bottles around.

This post was edited

Im currently divided between Bogle Pinot Noir and Apothic Inferno. Ring me anytime and we can chat over a glass of...

This post was edited

I used to enjoy a good California Merlot or Pinot Noir - no specific brand. I've also enjoyed a good German Icewine or Reisling! Lately, however, I've gotten to be a huge Cabernet Sauvenion fan! Noble Wines 337 is my favorite the last few years!

This post was edited

Im not a wine connoisseur of any sort and could easy be called a wine heretic. Ive bought more expensive wine in the past and dont remember anything special about them. That said, our local Walmart was out of our usual Barefoot / Yellowtail brand and we bought the big jug of Carlo Rossi burgundy. Its sufficed just fine for our evening glass or two of wine. I hope this doesnt burst anyones wine bubble. Well probably proceed along this route until Wallys is out of Carlo and we try something else.

This post was edited

My favorite not being a wine drinker at all just a taster if you will is my Luann drinking wine what ever it is. I have always said she is fun to live with on a daily but a blast when she drinks wine. :D

This post was edited