Wax, blade, or chemicals

I Was wondering what peoples preferences are for hair remover. Ive been grooming down there for as long as I can remember. I guess I heard the joke referencing a button on a fur coat at a young age and figured that I shout keep that coat trimmed. Over time it got shorter and shorter. (The fur on the coat not the button). When I finally shaved it I was hooked. I definitely like smooth. The look. The feel. I think it looks great on everyone.
I have done laser treatment so it doesnt grow back as fast or very thick. Now I prefer the results of a good wax. It feels the best initially and feels better for the longest time. The only downside is that you have to let it grow back long enough for the wax to grab. And I love smooth! So thats a big downside. A fresh blade is pretty quick and easy. Its not as smooth and the stubble soon shows up. That brings me to a third option. Chemicals. It seems to remove hair just a little bit more than a blade. It feels almost as smooth as wax. However it certainly doesnt last as long. However, I dont have to grow my hair out. The worst thing is that Im putting chemicals on my skin! Here is a fresh result. Can you tell which method I used?
Whats your preference?

This topic was edited
RE:Wax, blade, or chemicals

You look great BTW.
I tried laser but didn't work well after a half dozen sessions. I am shaving these days but will be going back to Brazilian waxing at some point. I tried chemicals but they burned.

This post was edited

Would prefer laser hair removal so I never had to deal with it again but not 100% sure it'll work completely with me. I prefer waxing to shaving and was getting regular wax treatments every 6 weeks. I stopped just before Covid so just waiting for those restrictions to lift so I can return to my esthetician and getting waxed. For now, I'm back to shaving and it's going faster than it ever has. As I get older, seems the hair is growing back slower so I'm only having to shave once or twice a week. Still, I want to return to my wax treatments because I remain smoother for much longer periods of time.

This post was edited

Could try epilating between wax treatments, same concept. No chemicals or shaving.

This post was edited

Ive done many laser treatments. It definitely slowed down the growth. Much more than waxing does. Id like to do more treatments. During these times I should get in while I can.

This post was edited

Ive never tried epilating. Ill look into it. Thanks.

This post was edited

Been epilating for 20 years as my wife suggested it. Shaved for ten years prior.

This post was edited

I acquired a Tria Laser hair removal machine. I would call it about 90% effective so far, and what hair does grow is very slow, and tends to be very fine where before it was quite coarse. I can go a month or so of not shaving, before it's quite clear what areas I need to work on.

You do have to have relatively light skin (no tan) and relatively dark hair for it to work, which has limited my use to about 2 -3 months each year during the winter months. The rest of the year, my skin is too dark.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I use a pair of tweezers, my reading glasses, and good lighting, and it's smooth like butta. I only do the hanging ornaments though.

This post was edited

Ouch! I dont think I could do that.

This post was edited

I been Using an electric Epilator it works for me it does hurt first time but you get used to it. the hair is removed completely

This post was edited