Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

I joined this site to make friends and chat with real nudist. Well, I have found more perverts than normal nudist that just want to chat and make friends so far. Why is it so hard?!? I'm not picky, I just want to connect with people like me who enjoy being nude, not a relationship or affair or whatever else. So far, the couples were the most normal people. How's everyone else doing with this?

This topic was edited
RE:Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

I don't know how to answer your post except to say that this type of forum seems to attract that type of person, but it seems to be all we've got at the moment. It's particularly hard on women, because while there are a few of us men who want what you want, they're drowned out by men who are cruising for a pickup and have no restraints. They're not interested in nudism, just naked pictures.

I do have two suggestions. First, don't respond to anybody who isn't serious. You can often tell them by what they're posting. So if you get a post from somebody you don't know, click on his icon and you can tell by his history of posting just what he's there for. I think there's a way you can filter them out in the future.

Secondly, get certified. It's not a sure-fire way to weed out the pervs, but people who have a commitment to real nudism have to take a little extra effort, and it scares away some of the more casual sorts. Yeah, you have to submit a nude picture of yourself, but it isn't seen by anybody besides the moderators. From what I can figure out, the requirement for the clothed and nude pictures is to to prevent somebody from just grabbing a nude picture off the Internet and saying it's them.

I wish you well, and hope you find kindred spirits where you are.

P.S. I posted this before I realized that it was going to end up in "The Ladie's Room." If anybody objects to a guy posting here, I'll delete it.

This post was edited

HI. I joined this site a year ago to find nudists that would want to meet. So far no luck. I am interested in going to Bare Oaks sometime & would like to meet you there if you'd like.

This post was edited

see the thing is nudity and sexual thoughts are kind of two sides of the same coin. but we have to realise and understand that we always cant ask just sex from every one and every where, .... being naked is just as natural as being in to and jeans, just naked and not in any clothes
nothing changes excet the concet of wearing sex. but sadly we often confuse nudity and sex. being nude does not means sex always , righ!. but yeah not every one is a ervert neither every one is a saint, at least i am not a saint

This post was edited

I don't know how to answer your post except to say that this type of forum seems to attract that type of person, but it seems to be all we've got at the moment. It's particularly hard on women, because while there are a few of us men who want what you want, they're drowned out by men who are cruising for a pickup and have no restraints. They're not interested in nudism, just naked pictures.I do have two suggestions. First, don't respond to anybody who isn't serious. You can often tell them by what they're posting. So if you get a post from somebody you don't know, click on his icon and you can tell by his history of posting just what he's there for. I think there's a way you can filter them out in the future.Secondly, get certified. It's not a sure-fire way to weed out the pervs, but people who have a commitment to real nudism have to take a little extra effort, and it scares away some of the more casual sorts. Yeah, you have to submit a nude picture of yourself, but it isn't seen by anybody besides the moderators. From what I can figure out, the requirement for the clothed and nude pictures is to to prevent somebody from just grabbing a nude picture off the Internet and saying it's them.I wish you well, and hope you find kindred spirits where you are.P.S. I posted this before I realized that it was going to end up in "The Ladie's Room." If anybody objects to a guy posting here, I'll delete it.

This is about what I was going to say. It is sad that we cant feel safe in a chat room, on a nudist site, and not worry about weeding through the Pervs... Perhaps one day. But I do like the idea of being Certified. I think it shout actually be a Requirement for the site.

This post was edited

I don't know how to answer your post except to say that this type of forum seems to attract that type of person, but it seems to be all we've got at the moment. It's particularly hard on women, because while there are a few of us men who want what you want, they're drowned out by men who are cruising for a pickup and have no restraints. They're not interested in nudism, just naked pictures.I do have two suggestions. First, don't respond to anybody who isn't serious. You can often tell them by what they're posting. So if you get a post from somebody you don't know, click on his icon and you can tell by his history of posting just what he's there for. I think there's a way you can filter them out in the future.Secondly, get certified. It's not a sure-fire way to weed out the pervs, but people who have a commitment to real nudism have to take a little extra effort, and it scares away some of the more casual sorts. Yeah, you have to submit a nude picture of yourself, but it isn't seen by anybody besides the moderators. From what I can figure out, the requirement for the clothed and nude pictures is to to prevent somebody from just grabbing a nude picture off the Internet and saying it's them.I wish you well, and hope you find kindred spirits where you are.P.S. I posted this before I realized that it was going to end up in "The Ladie's Room." If anybody objects to a guy posting here, I'll delete it.This is about what I was going to say. It is sad that we cant feel safe in a chat room, on a nudist site, and not worry about weeding through the Pervs... Perhaps one day. But I do like the idea of being Certified. I think it shout actually be a Requirement for the site.
The problem with certification is that once a picture is on an internet site, it can wind up anywhere. Several people have noted that they saw a picture that they posted here elsewhere and they have no idea how it got there.

This post was edited

The problem with certification is that once a picture is on an internet site, it can wind up anywhere. Several people have noted that they saw a picture that they posted here elsewhere and they have no idea how it got there.

Except certification photos are not posted anywhere unless the user decides to post it.

This post was edited

But they are still stored somewhere and a hacker could find them.

This post was edited

But they are still stored somewhere and a hacker could find them.

Im wondering why so many people are afraid of their picture being seen, or shared or put on another site. We are Nudists right? Hundreds if not thousands of people have seen us nude, on beaches or at resorts. And in those venues we have most likely been photographed...
So, I guess my question is. Why join a Social Nudist group, if you dont want to be Seen?

This post was edited

Idealism is nice and all, but... realism rules the world.

Too true. Thats why I like to be real. Ideals are just things you wish that Where. But things you can not effect. Lots of things in life are not Ideal. But we live with them anyway. I live life with purpose, moral grounding and faith.

This post was edited

The reality is that many people live with jobs that do not tolerate nudism. Teaching is one of them. People like to live, eat, stay in warm homes, etc and this takes money. Many can not risk losing their jobs over openly displayed nudism. Those who are real nudists go to clubs, nudist beaches, etc and do not need to put a whole bunch of photos on line for anyone and everyone to see.

This post was edited