Straight but curious

for so many years i have fantasized about a massage from a guy, both of us completely naked

This topic was edited
RE:Straight but curious

Try it
Awesome experience

This post was edited

Try it,it is fantastic

This post was edited

i don't consider myself straight, but i have never had a naked massage with another man, either giving or receiving, although i would love to, its part of my sexual bucket list lol.

This post was edited

It is a very freeing experience. Years ago I belonged to a group of 10 men. We met once a month and did 4 handed massages on 3 tables. If you do the math there is one sitting out each round as time keeper but but the end of the day everybody got massaged by everyone else. Many were formally trained. I learned a lot through that group. There is another good resource to try. massageexchange.com I found it difficult to arrange an exchage but when I did, it was wonderful. You don't have to know how to massage, just make a heartfelt effort.

This post was edited

Yes, if you can find a group, go for it. I'm straight (meaning I've never had any desire for sexually-oriented intimacy with a man), but enjoy (when Covid permits) nude massage with guys. Relaxing, sensual and sometimes leaving my body buzzing. Do it!

This post was edited

i tried it several times,loved it and the exchange
sexylibraguy

This post was edited

There is a lot of science behind what makes a good massage and qualified massage therapists can certainly harness that knowledge for amazing results.
However, there is no queston that a totally "unqualified" massage is hugely beneficial, especially naked. Skin is our largest organ and needs to be touched. We die without touch, not figuratively but literally. Massage is healthy. Men massaging other men is men taking care of men and themselves. To do this naked is the most effective gift we can offer one another.
Here are some simple tips:
Avoid sharing massages with negative people who can be energy vampires.
Try to use a table or something sturdy and higher to be easy on your back.
Close your eyes and listen to your fingers. Consider your fingers like water in a muscle stream turning stones into sand.
Use your arms, elbows and whole body gently to soften and comfort muscles.
Be aware that men hold a lot of tension in three places: upper back/shoulders, buttocks and inner thighs.
Be naked and don't be afraid of erections giving or receiving a massage. They are a simple sign of good circulation.
Make it a whole body massage including but not focusing on pensises (which technically have no muscle). Be open to but have no preset agenda regarding ejaculating as a "happy ending" to a massage.
Know that just being you and fully showing up in a massage is a wonderful gift.
Good luck.

This post was edited

For me the journey from fantasy to reality is usually short. If I develop a desire to try something - I make it happen. That was certainly true when it comes to naked male2male massage. First time was about 25 years ago and it has become a regular and frequent habit since then. Actually, the standard massage has lost a bit of its appeal. Naked male2male massage has become the new standard for me ... Awesome was a term used by a previous speaker - I totally agree ... satisfy your curiosity - go for it !

This post was edited

Actually, the standard massage has lost a bit of its appeal.

No doubt! When I get a more traditional pro spa massage at a resort of something, I am so distracted by the blankets, fabric on my skin, the draping and tucking. And they don't do buttocks, which are one of the largest muscle groups and most needed of massage. It's just not worth it. And they are so expensive in comparison.

This post was edited

I get it.. Seriously prefer a dude, as they are stronger and know exactly what to do!!!

This post was edited