RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

Maps and directions are sort of a hobby of mine so I enjoy doing this type of activity.

This post was edited

After a 2 hour plus ride in protective gear my shirt is normally damp to say the least - as i will want to wear it on return journey, i wear it on the10 minute stroll in the sun along the sand to air it out, more practical than aesthetic.

This post was edited

Maybe I already said this:
I drive naked, especially when driving to and from a nude beach. Then it depends on the parking arrangements. Many nude beaches are reached via a textile beach. Then I do a flimsy wrap or just put my beach towel round myself. There are some beaches with direct access from car park to nude beach. Then nothing is required, or worn. Oh! I do admit to a hat, sandals and a back pack.

This post was edited

Maybe I already said this:I drive naked, especially when driving to and from a nude beach. Then it depends on the parking arrangements. Many nude beaches are reached via a textile beach. Then I do a flimsy wrap or just put my beach towel round myself. There are some beaches with direct access from car park to nude beach. Then nothing is required, or worn. Oh! I do admit to a hat, sandals and a back pack.

I assume you would also use the towel or wrap if the parking lot was across a busy road from the beach, as it is for me.

This post was edited

After a 2 hour plus ride in protective gear my shirt is normally damp to say the least - as i will want to wear it on return journey, i wear it on the10 minute stroll in the sun along the sand to air it out, more practical than aesthetic.

Makes sense to wear a shirt in that cases.
I had a friend in high school who would ride his motorcycle shirtless in short hip hugger shorts. Probably not a wise move.

This post was edited

Went to Gunnison today.
Reasonably good day. Beach and water were cooler than ideal, but reasonably good.
Light crowd.
Several men Donald Ducking because of the cool weather.
Saw someone taking several pictures at the sign using a selfie stick.
He then put on a pair of short shorts and nothing else for the walk back to the parking lot.
I was wearing a shirt in addition to my usual gym shorts and flip flops due to the chilly breeze.

This post was edited

Because the public parking lot is a good distance at Haulover Beach, I either my tan thru suit or a pair of shorts commando. Once I get to the sign "You may see nude sunbathers beyond this point" I dump the trunks or shorts, same when I leave I stay naked until I get to the sign

This post was edited

Compared to the other nude beaches we've visited, parking at Haulover is closest to the beach. We just wear regular stuff until we get to the nude part of the beach.

This post was edited

Compared to the other nude beaches we've visited, parking at Haulover is closest to the beach. We just wear regular stuff until we get to the nude part of the beach.

Mr. Southern,
Do you wear a shirt or just shorts?

This post was edited

Because the public parking lot is a good distance at Haulover Beach, I either my tan thru suit or a pair of shorts commando. Once I get to the sign "You may see nude sunbathers beyond this point" I dump the trunks or shorts, same when I leave I stay naked until I get to the sign

Glad to see you wear the legal minimum. I do, but most men at Gunnison also wear shirts.
Speaking of the sign, do people at Haulover take a picture of themselves standing nude next to it?
That is fairly common at Gunnison]

This post was edited