Lack of Young People a Nudist Clubs

This is a question for anyone who has visited a nudist club or resort. Are you less inclined to go because of the lack of fellow nudists close to your age?

From my experience visiting the few nudist clubs in the Midwest, I am by far the youngest person there by a long shot. While I am able to chat and connect with other nudists well above my age, there are always generational differences that stick out and I often find myself wanting to chat and engage with someone my age in their 20s even early 30s. I am not sure of the demographics of the members and visitors of the clubs on the coasts and outside of the midwest, but the ones here are dominantly retired and they cater mostly to the older generation. I have yet to see any of the clubs curating events encouraging younger nudists to come out. Don't get me wrong, I will stop by a club or resort if I am traveling nearby and escape for a bit but the lack of nudists close to my age has deterred me from making trips dedicated to visiting a resort or even considering to seek membership at any club.

This topic was edited
RE:Lack of Young People a Nudist Clubs

It would deter me if I was single. The stereotype of every single male being a creep is an ever present reality I had to deal with when I started getting into social nudity. Fortunately I found a woman willing to try it.

This post was edited

I wish my woman would be willing to try it but she really likes to dress up

This post was edited

I have been going to clubs/resorts since I was 19 and it has never deterd me, now it is true that sometimes as you say the demographics are more older but it has never bothered me. Usually folks are friendly enough. I've never had problems socializing with others. As we all go for the same thing to be nude for one thing. Another thing I will say to go to when there will be lots of young folks at least that I have seen is the 5k's.

But in these times who knows.

We will have to wait and see.

B

This post was edited

I think for me it is an issue, it's just more comfortable to have other people of similar age there.

This post was edited

There Are always going to be more older people because you become less worried about what others think as you age. One thing people really dislike, however, is being castigated and maligned simply for being middle aged.

This post was edited

There Are always going to be more older people because you become less worried about what others think as you age. One thing people really dislike, however, is being castigated and maligned simply for being middle aged.

This post was edited

Funny that this appeared because I received a similar request via FB and I got turned down because I am slightly older than their agr bracket and I am single. They said I can get approved if I wasnt single. I thanked them for the suggestion, but relationships dont just happen that way.

This post was edited

I agree with you. I'm single and I get looked as an old "troll" so I guess people don't want to know or understand why I'm single. I guess I prefer private invited social events where its people that I know and maybe a few new invitees

This post was edited

Thanks for putting in a word for us single guys, emdub!

This post was edited

That is exactly why I avoid nudist resorts. Most are actively anti-single male and treat you like some kind of sex pervert for even wanting to attend as a single male. I much prefer nude beaches where everyone is welcome and free.

This post was edited