RE:Great discussion in Hospital Recovery

When my pacemaker needed replaced I expected them to shave the few hairs off my chest. But just in case the doc needed to do a temporary pacemaker while installing the new one, the prep nurse shaved my pubes . He did it while I was laying in the OR and several other staff were around. He used a towel to keep my actual junk covered. I told him I was not modest and when he was done I joked with the room that I would have a new look at the nude beach that I was visiting the next month in Australia. It was about 3 weeks later that I was on the beach!

This post was edited

Had a similar with the nurse who assisted with a urology exam last year. She commented on my all over tan and how good it looked. She seemed interested in where I had been, Corfu at that point, and the local beaches I used. I dont know if she ever followed up and gave it a go, but took my mind off what the consultant was up to.

This post was edited

A few years ago i went for a heart cath. As the female nurse went to prep my groin area and shave me she noticed not only was I hairless but had no tan lines. She replied that well... Guess that job is pretty much handled but I will clean it a bit for the procedure. She asked then about the all over tan. I mentioned of my being a nudist and a member of a resort. She asked which one and when I told her she said she always wanted to try it and that resort but her husband was very modest and refused to go.

This post was edited

Somebody let us know what the River Dippers is and how often the group gets together?

This post was edited

A good conversation and a good recovery? Sounds like you lucked out FullSun!Somebody let us know what the River Dippers is and how often the group gets together?I'm not sure if I can post the link, but it pops up on google pretty quick. It's a NorCal/CentralCal group that apparently covers all sorts of waterfront locations where skinny dipping is common, and folks can join up and do meetups and what not - although it appears that things may be mostly on hold due to the pandemic atm.Honestly it looks pretty good!! Glad someone mentioned it :)

Yes, its a non-landed club in Sacramento that has a bunch of events each year including renting an indoor pool a couple times each winter. I understand with COVID theyve put put things on hold.

This post was edited

FullSun wrote, concerning the River Dippers

Yes, its a non-landed club in Sacramento that has a bunch of events each year including renting an indoor pool a couple times each winter. I understand with COVID theyve put put things on hold.

It looks that way. Jehoram and I both made contact with them after the pandemic started and we received answers that there is a hold on memberships and events for the foreseeable future. I'm still waiting for their go-ahead. I presume that he is, too, since he hasn't told me anything about it.

This post was edited