New to nude modelling

I did my first nude and underwear photoshoot last week. I absolutely loved it. Now I am looking to do some more. I also have my first life drawing class on Tuesday. I am slightly nervous about the tutor saying "take off the robe' and me walking out naked in front of 14 people but at the same time, I really can't wait.

This topic was edited
RE:New to nude modelling

I posed nude for life drawing classes many years ago. Even did some private smaller classes where I had an erection. It was interesting seeing the different perspectives of my hard penis.

This post was edited

I've always wanted to model nude for a class. Seems like a legit way to be naked in public without all the fuss. No clue how to even begin.

This post was edited

I did my first nude and underwear photoshoot last week. I absolutely loved it. Now I am looking to do some more. I also have my first life drawing class on Tuesday. I am slightly nervous about the tutor saying "take off the robe' and me walking out naked in front of 14 people but at the same time, I really can't wait.

WOW! I give you a lot of credit. I don't think I would be able to do that.

This post was edited

WOW! I give you a lot of credit. I don't think I would be able to do that.

This post was edited

That sounds great. I was fascinated by the different styles and perspectives of the different artists. One painted with an old credit card, another used a digital art package on his ipad. Some had a view of everything, others, just the side profile. It was amazing fun. I have been booked for another class next week which will be online

This post was edited

I just looked for a local group online and approached them to ask if they needed models. They had a space which wasn't yet covered so offered me a shot. Off the back of it, I have been offered further work by 3 different artists

This post was edited

Aww, thanks very much mate

This post was edited

I've modelled for 2 artist earlier this year privately in their homes, but would like to do a class session

Been to a few life drawing classes last year wishing I was the model as the rooms were way to hot for clothes LOL

This post was edited

if you have done the modeling before, It's really now different with more people,
Some models to get nervous when they are asked to take off the robe, but i find if the teacher or photographer are up beat that once you get nude, you will forget about how uncomfortable you felt before. Most of the models i have photographed are no pros , so once there nude, have trouble getting them to put there clothes back on!
If you were closer, i would love to photograph you outdoors in a natural setting, but we are far apart in the world!
jason

This post was edited

I was just thinking about offering myself out for private sessions in people's homes. How do I get the word out to the people who want it?

This post was edited