RE:Do you sleep nude?

Been a nudist for over 50 years and been sleeping nude all those years.

This post was edited

it seems only 1 year in my life I slept dressed. it was right after the birth. I didnt sleep in clothes either before or after or in childhood.

This post was edited

When i was first in the military, they suggested to sleep nude and no underwear. Because we did so much physical activity, you might chafe and to have your body recoup. A knew several people started to sleeo nude all the time and stop wearing underwear. One time we had to share out tent with another unit. Their women tent was not store right and when they started to put it up, it had holes in it. We all couldnt sleep and about 12 am, we were playing cards. The guys wanted the women to play. One woman said she loved to play butbshe was nude in her sleeping bag. We just said it was ok to play nude. She hopped over and was playing with us. Half the guys were nude too. What i did was, took off my clothes and kept them in my bag. I had them rolled up like a fireman. I didnt want insects or animals in my clothes and to kept them warm. I put my clothes back on to play cards. When i was in the service, about 30% of people went to bed nude that i seen.

This post was edited